What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lappe has 3 years left on her contract what is Rick George going to do?

Kennedys dad has never lashed out at the program or Lappe on Twitter (if you have any post them, I couldn't find any). He has responded to his daughter being attacked by an anonymous Twitter poster. I believe you are confusing another players dad with him.

Not going to say anything other than this: This post is disingenuous, as Buffballer IS Kyle Leonard, KL's father, and multiple people saw his deleted tweets lashing out at the program & Lappe. He joined the board when she made her commitment decision, and almost every post he's ever made has been about his daughter or her program. Some almost word for word what he posted on Twitter.

Not going to say anything other than this: This post is disingenuous, as Buffballer IS Kyle Leonard, KL's father, and multiple people saw his deleted tweets lashing out at the program & Lappe. He joined the board when she made her commitment decision, and almost every post he's ever made has been about his daughter or her program. Some almost word for word what he posted on Twitter.

Just for context I went back and looked at a significant number of @Buffballer post. I have no knowledge of who the poster is or who you are.

What I did see though was that in all the post I read there were no insults or putdowns of other players, nothing that indicate an agenda against anyone and certainly no attack, which have been characteristic of the pieces of your post I have read.

I think everyone is in agreement that CU Women's BB has not been at the level that we would all expect recently. Unfortunately Linda Lappe was a great Buff but didn't make a great coach for the program. Now she is gone.

It's time to put the sniping and negative comments aside and support those who are a part of this program going into the future. Kennedy may not have been ready for some of what she faced as a PAC12 point guard last year but having a talented and now experienced PG going into next year should be a significant help to the new coach.

Attacking current players and trying to generate dissent will not help. If there are problems on the team either with individuals or combinations of individuals then that should be left for the coaches and the team leaders to deal with, not a bunch of fans (or others with agendas) on a message board.

Back