What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Larry Scott, we have a problem...

Can I assume that most posters here don't have FS2? Because the game last night started on time on that channel. They even announced it during the truck racing.

No, and if you are looking to generate interest nationally the casual fans are not going to go looking for FS2 either.

Was watching FS2 last night with a Wisconsin fan who was just gushing about how much money everybody was making.

He didn't even realize the PAC is not in direcTV or has been left behind.

It bothers me that the PAC is going to be a glorified MWC someday unless things change.

Who won the ****ing truck race?
Duh...

8bc1d12247dcd63b920cf85e1735d44e--funny-movies-comedy-movies.jpg

I don't know if you were watching but a prime time game between washington and stanford, fighting for first place was not seen until the start of the 2nd quarter due to......

TRUCK RACING?

Pull your head out and fight for this conference, that was ****ing embarrassing.
that was stupid. They even went to victory lane and interviewed some people.
kept saying goto FS2. My carrier has no such channel.
or watch it on your iphone...suck

Back