What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Las Vegas Rollcall

This trip is about BB but there are Fresno ****s everywhere serving as a reminder that our football team sucks.

This trip is about BB but there are Fresno ****s everywhere serving as a reminder that our football team sucks.

Tell them that we're rooting for them today based on how gracious and generous they were to the people of Boulder after the flood. Maybe you can convince some of them to stop by the MGM and root on the Buffs tonight.

Tell them that we're rooting for them today based on how gracious and generous they were to the people of Boulder after the flood. Maybe you can convince some of them to stop by the MGM and root on the Buffs tonight.

or I can tell them they lucked out. The Buffs would have rolled them :lol:

Yeah agreed, they went above and beyond what they had to do.

Allbuffs meet up at a bar in MGM pre game?

Talked to a guy today saying there is a CU thing at the bar next to the stadium ( forgot the name but it was red)

funny thing, they are selling tshirts for the 4 teams, and somehow Oklahoma state is now the beavers. LoL
he6upeta.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Talked to a guy today saying there is a CU thing at the bar next to the stadium ( forgot the name but it was red)

funny thing, they are selling tshirts for the 4 teams, and somehow Oklahoma state is now the beavers. LoL
he6upeta.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool. Ill swing by that.

I'm thinking about going to the PAC12 Tourney in March. Do you think it will be possible/easy to scalp some of the non-CU games and recover the total tourney ticket costs?

How do tickets work for the P12 tourney? Brother and I are thinking about going out for it.

I'm thinking about going to the PAC12 Tourney in March. Do you think it will be possible/easy to scalp some of the non-CU games and recover the total tourney ticket costs?
Buying tickets at face value? If Arizona makes it far. They have the most fans that will attend. That raises ticket prices 3 fold. Otherwise, I think you would possible break even if you were a pretty good scalper.

Back