What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

I think it was a fitting final big play for Viska. He made a impossible and great catch, that adds to the scoring to beat a team that has been a monkey on the back of CU. He helps Montez get the record, and it let’s everyone know that Viska does Viska things.

I'm really gonna miss Viska but I sure would love to see him in orange and blue next season. He's been such a great playmaker for this team and he has been a true team player. We're really going to miss him.

The Vikings have been desperate for a 3rd receiver for the last couple years. I for one would like to see him end up Minnesota ;).

Hate to say it, but Oakland seems like a logical scenario out of need and where they will most likely be drafting.

New Orleans would be the perfect spot for him. The damage he could do there would be epic.

From a pure Viska entertainment standpoint, I honestly think KC would be the most fun. Watching him in an offense called by Andy Reid, with Mahomes, Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce... Oh my. New Orleans would be fun too because Payton is a wizard, but their QB situation is a huge question mark.

The Vikings have been desperate for a 3rd receiver for the last couple years. I for one would like to see him end up Minnesota ;).

Fortunately Viska isn’t a 3rd receiver, I could see Gruden loving him.

The Broncos are going to draft Jalen Hurts and Viska and fire the coaching staff. Lincoln Riley is gonna decide Denver is the place to be. Bezos is going to buy the team. In a surprise move Elway retires to be replaced by Peyton manning.

Don't forget to mention "Bezos World" which will be a retractable roofed mega stadium complex out near DIA which will also allow "Denver" to host Super Bowls and Bowl Games/CFP National Championship games

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Late to the party. I haven’t seen the replay on this because I was at the game. Good lord that dude got straight trucked lmao.

Viska is gone. It sucks, especially with both seasons with him as the top bill at WR seemed promising enough for a bowl bid atleast. He did incredible things for the team!

Back