What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Leavitt to Oregon

No kidding. Willful ignorance doesn't prevent this stuff. CU can't compete at Oregons level yet. Very few non-SEC teams can compete with Oregon at his financial stuff

**** him

I want my pepsi back

At least he won't steal the entire remaining d-staff as he might if he were HC

No kidding. Willful ignorance doesn't prevent this stuff. CU can't compete at Oregons level yet. Very few non-SEC teams can compete with Oregon at his financial stuff

Honestly speaking, if it's a matter of money and Phil has decided he wants to make it happen, money will never be the reason Oregon doesn't get what it wants.

well. not feeling good about this one. big reason for the turnaround was D. he probably figures once he improves another bad D, he can write his ticket, if CU's D were to drop off, he would be in a worse spot

Whelp we're about to find out how much of The Rise was MacIntyre and how much was Leavitt. This really blows for recruiting down the stretch since all our big outstanding needs are on the defensive side of the ball.

I+have+no+idea+why+someone+would+do+that+_03aea905fc192c4124577f03cf429557.jpg

This will cost us several of the potential recruits we didn't have yet, plus a few we do

insider guy on scout earlier was throwing around numbers like 800k from CU, so.. it's not like he just nickel and dimed us. hard to turn down doubling your salary.

I'm sad he's leaving, but the dude put in work here. I will wish him well in the future.

Total bummer but CU is never going to compete with Oregon on the money side of things. Next man up.

This was inevitable ... another lackluster year for either Arizona school and he could have gone there as HC.

I just hate that a college (a ****ty one at that) has this completely outsized advantage over everyone else, because of one ****ing guy's wallet. In college athletics, it shouldn't be that way.

Back