What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Let me guess,scott injured on his one carry...

Have to support valdez in this argument.. A lot of you guys are way too hung up on Scott's playing time..I admit its strange that he isn't playing more, but Speedy has been doing great and just because Scott was a 5 star out of high school, it shouldn't guarantee him automatic playing time or that he's guaranteed to be the best player on the team.. I'm down on the coaches, but I have to believe that if Scott was showing in practice that he was drastically better than Speedy or even Sumler, he would be playing.. My guess is that they aren't comfortable with him in pass protection, so that is why his time is limited..

One guy above mentioned this ain't Dan Hawkins University.. True, very true.. But this ain't Darrell Scott University either..

And you guys that are criticizing Hawk for saying Scott is fine, doesn't mean that its true.. Lots of gamesmanship when it comes to injuries with coaches, so I wouldn't believe everything they say..

Its been mentioned and documented that Scott came into camp out of shape.. That's not the coaches fault...

But the thing is, he HAS looked good when he's gotten the ball. For instance, today he made four yards out of absolutely nothing. When he's gotten a hole, he's done more. It makes everyone wonder why he doesn't get the ball.

Speaking of piggy-- they beat Auburn today.

Tuberville is done. They still have two more losses on the schedule (Georgia and Alabama)

I'll let BB speak to the intricacies of farmer thinking. :smile2:

I will say it again....MITCH MUSTAIN

You're an idiot and I state that as a fact :thumbsup:

****in kids a freshman sure he came with loads of hype but jesus christ do not define his career this fast. That is reactionary and downright ****ing embarrassing.

Would you be surprised if he DID transfer? I wouldn't. I wouldn't blame him either.

If the coaches are unwilling to explain to the fanbase why the most talented player on the football team does not get to play, then they are asking for criticism. To suggest that fans aren't allowed to criticize what appears to be, from the outside, blatant stupidity is asinine. This man makes over a million dollars a year. Money paid by alumni, tuition paying STUDENTS, and people who go to football games. It's ok to question him and hold him accountable for his piss-poor performance.

After Scott's one carry yesterday it was evident he couldn't go. His lack of playing time has been his health so we can we stop with the rumors?

There is nothing wrong with criticizng coaches as long as we know the facts first.

After Scott's one carry yesterday it was evident he couldn't go. His lack of playing time has been his health so we can we stop with the rumors?

There is nothing wrong with criticizng coaches as long as we know the facts first.

He looked good earlier I thought, and when he got hit in the knee against EWU I cringed. And it has hampered him. So what. We have other RBs that are good to great--there are no holes for them to run through. The best gains on the ground has been Speedy running AROUND the OL.

Hagan said in the BDC that scott is not healthy yet,scott said he was too sore to go,knew it after the first carry.Hawk said he was fine:confused:

Anyway,MY bad,It seems he wasn't healthy enough to play and I apologize for comments regarding this issue.

I do wish hawk and hagan would get on the same page regarding his health though.

Back