What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lindgren to Oregon State

Thank you divine spirits that have conspired against us for so long.

Last edited:
1141.jpg

Been visiting this board several times a day since the season ended wondering when anything good would happen at CU. December 5 shall forever be known as a great day.

“Accepted a position”... something tells me it isn’t OC, or even Co-OC

I think he'd actually be pretty good as just a QB coach/recruiter. He's completely miscast as an OC though. I think we could all agree on that.
from the link
Oregon State: Source tells FootballScoop Colorado co-offensive coordinator / quarterbacks coach Brian Lindgren has accepted a position on Jonathan Smith’s staff at Oregon State as offensive coordinator.

Let's not drag this one out. We now have an opening be it an OC or another position on the staff. Will be interesting to see if Chev is given the title or they bring in another mentor or shift titles around.

Back