What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Listen up, ****ers!

I'm sure he'll make an appearance at Fusker fall camp and come here and tell us all about how great his dumb *** thinks they look on Monday.
That's exactly what he'll do. Be prepared for every fall camp puff piece the periodicals in Nebraska can produce.

You're shut down!

tenor.gif

We could all meet over at NetBuffs or whatever. Apparently the joint needs some classing up.

How many of the posters here will have severe enough withdrawal symptoms to take a look at netbuffs? Pay for one of the paysites? Actually talk to their wife and kids?

But did you really stay the whole day or did you get choppered back to civilization after the game?

Speaking of Apocalypse Now, when is site refresh kicking off?

We were too drunk to want to come back here that day-I haven't had that much alcohol in one weekend since college......

Good bye every one. Hope to see you on the other side. In case something goes terribly wrong -- it's been fun.

This is Hokie's last post. anyone know the story?
That was his last post before the upgrade. He was active up through the end of August.

I’m pretty sure this post was a joke about the site going down.

Back