What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lloyd Carr

ESPN was saying last week that Bobby Petrino is believed to be very unhappy with his NFL Job with the Falcons and may seek to return to the college game. I would assume his name would be in the mix for any of the jobs mentioned here.

ESPN was saying last week that Bobby Petrino is believed to be very unhappy with his NFL Job with the Falcons and may seek to return to the college game. I would assume his name would be in the mix for any of the jobs mentioned here.

The rumor is, that he (Petrino) would go to Auburn. You might remember that Auburn tried to get Petrino behind Tuberville's back, back in 2003. That's part of why Tuberville is rumored to be leaving Auburn. So the dominos would fall: Fran out at A&M, Tuberville to A&M, Petrino to Auburn.

The rumor is, that he (Petrino) would go to Auburn. You might remember that Auburn tried to get Petrino behind Tuberville's back, back in 2003. That's part of why Tuberville is rumored to be leaving Auburn. So the dominos would fall: Fran out at A&M, Tuberville to A&M, Petrino to Auburn.

aTm would then become a pain in the a$$ to play every season because Tuberville is a good coach.

Actually its not. I am sure there are Bama booster questioning Saban right now. Those people are ****ing nuts. You have no clue about fanatics until you've delt with the Alabama fan.

Auburn fans are not a lot better. Just more jealous. :smile2:

Your post had so much potential until that last sentence.:finger2:

aTm would then become a pain in the a$$ to play every season because Tuberville is a good coach.

I doubt you have to worry. Tuberville's buyout is too much for even aggy. I doubt he's coaching in College Station next year.

Now comes the chain reaction, Carr out at MU, does Miles take off to Ann Arbor? If Miles goes, does Pelini take over at LSU and then put Dr. Tom in the hot seat for not canning Throatslash earlier and locking up Pelini?

I doubt you have to worry. Tuberville's buyout is too much for even aggy. I doubt he's coaching in College Station next year.

I think you underestimate Tub being still pissed off how AU tried to dick him a few years ago. Nothing is certain other then he has never forgotten it.

I think you underestimate Tub being still pissed off how AU tried to dick him a few years ago. Nothing is certain other then he has never forgotten it.

I think people overestimate that. Not say Tuberville isn't pissed about that, but most of the key players from that debacle are gone.

He has built a great program at Auburn. Why leave now when he's just about to enjoy the fruits of his labor?

I'm not sure Les Miles is as automatic for UofM as a lot of people think. He seems to be the favorite of most of the fans, but according to the Detroit papers, he doesn't get along all that well with Carr & Co. Since Carr is likely to move over to the athletic department in some capacity, and will definitely be consulted on the new coach (the AD has already said he will ask for his help), it may not be a done deal at all.

How pissed would LSU fans get with Miles leaving for Michigan and Saban coaching at Alabama? They'd get so worked up the smell of corn dogs would waft all the way to Denver.
What's the deal with the corn dogs? I was born in New Orleans and didn't even know what a corn dog was until I went to CU. They may sell them with hot dogs on Burbon Street, but a cajun would no more eat a corn dog than a frozen fish stick. You don't know what the **** you are talking about. My guess is you have never been to Louisiana.

What's the deal with the corn dogs? I was born in New Orleans and didn't even know what a corn dog was until I went to CU. They may sell them with hot dogs on Burbon Street, but a cajun would no more eat a corn dog than a frozen fish stick. You don't know what the **** you are talking about. My guess is you have never been to Louisiana.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then it's obvious you must be a corn dog-smelling LSU fan. Just because you don't know what it is doesn't mean you don't smell like it.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, then it's obvious you must be a corn dog-smelling LSU fan. Just because you don't know what it is doesn't mean you don't smell like it.
I attended LSU for 2 years before I got a scholarship to CU. The most foul thing I ever smelled was tourists on Burbon St. who came to New Orleans to get drunk and puke and piss on themselves. As far as the natives go, they stay away from Burbon St. just for that reason. I still don't think you have ever been to Louisiana. You for sure have never ever been in Tiger Stadium.

I attended LSU for 2 years before I got a scholarship to CU. The most foul thing I ever smelled was tourists on Burbon St. who came to New Orleans to get drunk and puke and piss on themselves. As far as the natives go, they stay away from Burbon St. just for that reason. I still don't think you have ever been to Louisiana. You for sure have never ever been in Tiger Stadium.

the natives go out by the lake. :)

It's time you become one with your corn doggyness. It's ok, it's not your fault you smell like corn dogs.

Bourbon St on a Sunday morning at about 7:30 before the street sweepers and cleaning crews can get out to wash everything away is a truly vile place. Broken glass all over the place and the not-so-subtle stench of vommit and piss everywhere. :puke:

Back