What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #16 (AP)/ #17 (NET rankings) Men's bball on the road vs. #65 (NET) OSU (Corvallis, Sat., 2/15, 8:00 PM MT, FS1)

Also, Tinkle told them to run a play called “stack”. As soon as they were in it, Boyle called out “stack” to the defense. CU stole the ball.

Good idea to focus on one coach. It was hard to pay attention with both of them telling.

What?!? No commercial breaks? When are @DBT and me supposed to take a piss
(not together of course)? Wait until halftime .. I don't think so.

GO BUFFS, these days maybe even more than ever, from a work trip in Vietnam! I was hoping my sling tv was going to help me out on this work trip, but nope......good thing I have ESPN gamecast and of course, all of the comments in this thread :) GO UNIVERSITY OF COLORADO, GO BUFFALOES! **** everyone else that isn't on board with it.

Wouldn't want full access every game, but getting this perspective is sweet.....good change-up

Pretty funny how the Oregon State logo and court name face opposite the main camera. 😂

What?!? No commercial breaks? When are @DBT and me supposed to take a piss
(not together of course)? Wait until halftime .. I don't think so.
Love this broadcast.
Hated this at first. But it’s an adjustment. Great television
Wouldn't want full access every game, but getting this perspective is sweet.....good change-up

I love this ... I wish every sports broadcast could be like this.

The Oregon State coach losing an article of clothing every five or so minutes.

I'm scared he might end up naked.

Also cool to see how Tad can go right from intense or irate to calm composed and chill.

Made me think a bit about things:

While I can get frustrated with Tad for some consistent deficiencies his teams have or questionable rotations, I definitely appreciate our coach. He’s no fraud, and built this fun and competitive team, has their backs, and believes in them. If I was a parent of a D1 athlete, I wouldn’t think twice of having him coach my kid.

Back