What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #16 (AP)/ #17 (NET rankings) Men's bball on the road vs. #65 (NET) OSU (Corvallis, Sat., 2/15, 8:00 PM MT, FS1)

"Way to go Dallas!!" **

** exrtra rep points to the first to get this reference

That was our defense with Kin/Bey being aggressive! Great half, Buffs.

We're so much better when Gatling is aggressive, too.

My play of the half was when Parquet got back on that break and blocked the corner 3 pointer. That's crazy good hustle.

Really good defense tonight.
We score 55% of our points in the 2nd half. os gives up 54% of theirs.
I think we've already dealt with any clever "ds" they might have.
Go Buffs!
Roll Tad!
this format has been a treat.

I yell that so much... at 8th graders. So happy to hear it from a division 1 coach too. I’m as big of a Tad fan as there is, but I’d be happy to have Wayne Tinkle be my coach too.
Have to disagree. He spoke for 5 minutes but didn’t really say anything. Spoke in generalizations while Tad spoke in specifics.

The coverage of those locker rooms halftime talks was ALLSOME!!

I don't say usually this about anything remotely asociated with Fox other than The Simpsons ... but well done.

Tinkle keeps telling his team that they can come back on this CU team, that they can out-tough this CU team, that they've got the number of this CU team.

It's exactly what I'd be saying if I was him after what happened in Boulder.

Only one way to shut down that narrative.

Reactions: wip
Back