What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #16 (AP)/ #17 (NET rankings) Men's bball on the road vs. #65 (NET) OSU (Corvallis, Sat., 2/15, 8:00 PM MT, FS1)

That was unfortunate for Gatling. Didn't get the charge call he'd earned & ends up getting a foul called on him for getting knocked through the guy's legs.

Ugh.

Reactions: wip
That was unfortunate for Gatling. Didn't get the charge call he'd earned & ends up getting a foul called on him for getting knocked through the guy's legs.

Ugh.
You expect a PAC 12 ref to actually call the play that happened? Silly.

I would pay a significant premium for all future Buffs broadcasts if I could get no commercials & mic'd up coaches. This is the way to watch hoops on tv.
Good ad for selling big TVs. I feel sorry for any poor schmuck on less than a 65” watching this. I don’t wear cargo shorts, so I have to keep my 7 wallets in a tool belt strapped around my living room piss bucket.

Easily the best BB broadcast I've ever watched. With the number of network channels available, this could be a regular thing. But, less reason to pay announcers so much, so lots of resistance
I don’t think coaches want to be mic’d up for the entire game/HT either. It’s a one-off because it’s neat, but coaches would be uneasy with the information they’d give away if it were full season.

Back