What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread- #18 ranked (AP)/ #11 (NET rankings) Men's bball hosts #49 (NET) USC (Boulder, Thurs., 2/20, 7:00 PM, ESPN2)

These announcers suck. I’d much rather have Walton if I can’t have the all access broadcast.

Idiot commented that it feels like Kim has been at Colorado forever. He’s been here 2 1/2 years.

I’m more pissed now cuz the stupid app says I don’t have access, even though I should. It’s cuz it’s on ESPN news and I don’t get that even though I get ESPN 2. Stupid ****ing ESPN. I used the 10 min freebie stream. Time for Johnson and Wilke.

Battey turning the corner and dropping a dime to Lucas for the dunk is something I would never have expected a year ago.

During commercials I flip to those ER rerun episodes on Pop Tv. Never saw the later seasons. John Stamos was a regular on that show? Never knew that. Wonder how many seasons it goes. This is 14. Too lazy to look.

20 or so NBA scouts tonite - watching a usc guy - Bey is super tight

has 4 of the 9 TOs

Man this is rough guys playing soft, Tad has his work cut out tonight. Team needs to fight through it come on Buffs

They spent so much energy in the first 12 minutes. 8 turnovers to 3. Only being down 5 is huge.

Wow I forgot PTI still existed. Who in the world would still be watching those two? Comical. You would have to be an absolute moron.

These commentators lick a tapir's taint. Can't even get the players on the right team.

Back