What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Looking ahead to the 2008 season

Missouri will be good as long as Daniel is there.. He's the one that makes them tick..

Absolutely, I just don't think they'll be contenders next year for the mNC, but I still see them as contenders for the Big 12. While I was watching the CU/MU game I couldn't believe some of the catches his TEs/WRs were making. It was nuts. The scary thing is that Daniel is only to be better next year, so even if he doesn't have the same talent on O as he does this year, his accuracy and touch on the ball will make up for it.

To me, the only really predictable "L" is Mizzou in Columbia, unless Chase Daniel gets hurt---then its wide open! Don't care if MU's #2 QB is a 5* , he ain't Chase!

Everything else, 'cept CSEwe and E-Wash, is "circumstances at the time the game is played". Buffs could go 11-1 or 6-6, that's college football these days.

Was anybody impressed with the way OSU and KSU finished this year? ISU loses some big playmaker Srs and aTm will be a mystery until a new coach is selected. What if the new guy doesn't like option football? McGee's an option QB not known for his arm, where's that leave him and the team? KU wasn't a world-beater in Boulder and the Fuskers are like A&M, who can tell now? FSU ain't your father's "Noles and WSU, like MU, is not a killer without their #1 QB! Tejas? Ask the boys over at Barking Carnival if they're in love with "Clapping Mack".

Game week, lads, that's the time to predict an '08 outcome, no time sooner!

I talked with a friend who said Slaton's going to the NFL for sure, and Pat White might look at the baseball draft to go out with his best friend...I guess we'll see...

My common sense based on this season says next season should be 8-4 or 7-5 with the schools we will face next year.

My gut is telling me next year will be a gut check year. I have this bad feeling we go 4-8 and everyone questions Hawk and many more besides Jimmy start asking for his head. Then in '09 we go 11-1.

Damn, you people are depressing. I can make an argument for us winning each one of those games. And thats the way I view it. We can win each one. So **** all you negative assholes. 12-0! :lol:

My common sense based on this season says next season should be 8-4 or 7-5 with the schools we will face next year.

My gut is telling me next year will be a gut check year. I have this bad feeling we go 4-8 and everyone questions Hawk and many more besides Jimmy start asking for his head. Then in '09 we go 11-1.

Parity is forcing that kind of trending in the college game.

Back