What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lunch with Mel Tucker in Newport Beach on May 23

Ringer

If you are available and inclined, there is an informal lunch with Mel Tucker scheduled for May 23 at Avila's El Ranchito restaurant in Newport (ground zero for Orange County Buffs fans). Twenty bucks for all you can eat buffet, plus full bar for purchase. The proprietress of El Ranchito is a not-long-ago CU graduate and is super involved with Buff stuff locally. For my $20, I'm going to try to get Tucker to take a picture with me while he is doing that stomach-level pointing at the other guy thing that he does with recruits. In the odd chance that someone reading this will go, RSVP to michelle.bell@colorado.edu.

I will be attending as well. We saw Macintyre last year or the year before and I spent most of the time chatting with Joel Klatt. It was pretty cool overall. This year will be better given that is one of my favorite places on the peninsula. Sucks they aren’t on the water, but i like their food a lot.

I will be attending as well. We saw Macintyre last year or the year before and I spent most of the time chatting with Joel Klatt. It was pretty cool overall. This year will be better given that is one of my favorite places on the peninsula. Sucks they aren’t on the water, but i like their food a lot.

Mr. atlbuff, was that the one held at the fancy Shady Canyon Golf Club in Irvine? I went to that one as well. Great heavy appetizers and I think a hosted bar.

Funny that Tucker is wearing a name tag.

Yeah, a little odd. Rick George was wearing a name tag as well. The guy has an incredible memory for people. I've had like three five minute conversations with him in my life over the past 6 years, and he came up and recalled one of them. I wouldn't have remembered me.

So who was that Australian chick who wore the sunglasses inside? She was intense!

I dunno. She was into it, for sure. Not completely unattractive for her age range. Are you the guy I sat next to, who attended the Nebraska game last season?

Yeah, Rick George was leading the fight song at the end of the event, just to kind of close it out. Dude has been on the road for the last week, with stops in Grand Junction, Durango, Denver, San Francisco, LA, and OC.

I dunno. She was into it, for sure. Not completely unattractive for her age range. Are you the guy I sat next to, who attended the Nebraska game last season?

Nope, I was the dude who came in late and stood awkwardly to the left of MT and RG...I asked the penultimate question I think.

Nope, I was the dude who came in late and stood awkwardly to the left of MT and RG...I asked the penultimate question I think.

That was a decent question. MT was amazingly candid during the Q & A, after he stated that no one can be recording.

Back