What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MacIntyre is different

haha - gotta love the drive by posters who think "they know"!

What would really worry me would be if what some of these guys say they know was actually true. It would erode so much of my belief in RG.

Good bosses/leaders do not micromanage their subordinates.
Good bosses/leaders do not hire someone two rungs down, with the intention of replacing the person in between them.

That's stupid behavior in any organization.

Nik's right, again. It's a serious insult to RG to even imply that he would do something so dumb.

Good bosses/leaders do not micromanage their subordinates.
Good bosses/leaders do not hire someone two rungs down, with the intention of replacing the person in between them.

That's stupid behavior in any organization.

Nik's right, again. It's a serious insult to RG to even imply that he would do something so dumb.

Yep, yep, yep. If you like Rick George but don't like Mike MacIntyre, then there is a disconnect.
The AD appears to be standing squarely in support of MM. If there is a discord between them, the organization has done an amazing job sweeping it under the rug.

****ing football season just needs to get here. Debating the worthiness of a slot receiver that is running second string, analyzing the coaches demeanor, tini posting his tinder photo...when's kickoff?

******* football season just needs to get here. Debating the worthiness of a slot receiver that is running second string, analyzing the coaches demeanor, tini posting his tinder photo...when's kickoff?
Hey my Tinder picture is me and my dog

Buffnik said:
We should all take a moment to give thanks that peanut butter was not involved.

Now, that's some funny sh*** !

Leavitt obviously has a great coaching tree. I was trying not to draw too much attention to the fact that MM does not. You apparently don't know the full story on why Jim Leavitt came to Boulder - I'll leave it at that.
You're forgetting the Spruce Tree. That was a mac planted tree.

*Yeah, I know Mac didn't recruit him

But it's like, HIS dog...

That reminds me of the Pedro Guerrero story.

Once upon a time, at a celebrity golf tournament on planet earth, someone was paired up with Steve Sax and Pedro Guerrero.

“Pedro starts telling this story about this one time he hooked up with this chick down in his hometown in the Dominican Republic. So Pedro and this chick are going at it when her husband walks in. Pedro starts apologizing to this guy, but since Pedro is a hero in his hometown, the guy is fine with it. In fact, they start double teaming her. This leads to the following exchange between Pedro and Sax:

Pedro: “I’m fricking her. He’s fricking her. She’s sucking my cock. He’s sucking my cock.

Steve: “Pedro, he’s sucking your cock? Isn’t that kinda gay?”

Pedro: “No, man. He’s sucking my cock.”

HCMM is toast...didn't we learn our lesson with Hawk? Our next hire needs to be a legit Assistant from a REAL program.

Back