What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB: #24 Baylor Game Notes & Game Thread

My kid was at the game and said he'd never seen the student section so full. :woot:

Great game and great atmosphere. I even got the girlfriend interested in college basketball. Great night all around!

Higgins, Burks, and Relphorde give us three legit scorers on the floor at any one time. They can also handle the ball when needed. We still have issues on the boards, but we can win games by forcing turnovers. Really good win for the program.

Great win. That should give them something to build on getting into the conference season. Following it up by beating KjSU would be even better.

What do you hoops gurus think of their chances of getting enough wins to finish .500 or above? By my count it would take a 6-10 conference record...

Great win. That should give them something to build on getting into the conference season. Following it up by beating KjSU would be even better.

What do you hoops gurus think of their chances of getting enough wins to finish .500 or above? By my count it would take a 6-10 conference record...

Tough to say. Scotch mentioned earlier that going .500 at home should be one goal and I agree. So if we want six wins, that is going to probably require two road wins. Given our struggles there (no matter how well we play at home), I cannot say I see us getting to six wins. I would settle for just ending the road losing streak.

Awesome win & a fun one to watch....haven't felt that kind of atmosphere at Coors in awhile....Feels good to have a team that can at least keep the fans happy and win some games at home!

Major kudos to the entire team for playing their hearts out & for all the fans at the game cheering as loud as they were!

Wooooooooooot!
bob.gif
drum.gif
bob.gif

I don't know, but it seemed like the guys took a big step forward in confidence.

Shane getting his first start tonight. Austin off the bench.
I believe Shane started the UT game last weekend.....

Great crowd tonight. Big student turnout and the place was rocking! That's why I bought my season tickets this year - in the hopes that this place turns into the 2nd coming of Lute Olson in Tucson..... Was there for that one and it became THE ticket in town. Tonight was a lot of FUN!!!!

I believe Shane started the UT game last weekend.....

Great crowd tonight. Big student turnout and the place was rocking! That's why I bought my season tickets this year - in the hopes that this place turns into the 2nd coming of Lute Olson in Tucson..... Was there for that one and it became THE ticket in town. Tonight was a lot of FUN!!!!

I will be out of town of this weekend, but I have someone using my tickets. If we can get another good crowd up there (I am sure KSU will bring some fans), it would be very nice. The crowd made a difference tonight and the students were awesome.

Tough to say. Scotch mentioned earlier that going .500 at home should be one goal and I agree. So if we want six wins, that is going to probably require two road wins. Given our struggles there (no matter how well we play at home), I cannot say I see us getting to six wins. I would settle for just ending the road losing streak.

If they can knock down shots like they did tonight they'll get to six! :thumbsup:

Good win tonight! Higgins, Burks, and Relphorde all played their best when it mattered down stretch. Tomlinson had a good game as well, and good to see Harris-Tunks holding his own.

They need to work harder against zone defenses. Not a problem when Baylor played man, but when they went to a zone CU was standing around too much.

Big props to the students tonight! That's as full as I've seen it in awhile.

Last edited:
Back