What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU @ Utah | Jan 20th @4pm | ESPNU

Why did I think this game was at like 8?

No one will be paying attention to this one.

We're on the U. This game will get attention of basketball junkies nationwide.

We SUCK!!!!!! I am leaning more and more to the “Fire Tad” side. This is horrible.

Six minutes to go in the first half, and already down by 3 TDs ... and with 10 turnovers. Unacceptable.

This program is circling the toilet. So much spectating on both ends. Gatling is simply not a P5 guard. I feel bad for Kin, coming into this program right as our recruiting nosedives. I know everyone thinks Walton would have been a difference maker but that’s pure speculation. He showed some flashes last year but is a long way away from a consistent impact player, especially now.

I luckily do not have ESPNU, so I am kind of glad I am not watching what sounds like a terrible game with Gatling playing really bad. Sophomore slump, and MW is a stud that makes this team run.
Hope for the best, still think this team can have a huge season next year and make the tournament. They miss Walton a ton!

I luckily do not have ESPNU, so I am kind of glad I am not watching what sounds like a terrible game with Gatling playing really bad. Sophomore slump, and MW is a stud that makes this team run.
Hope for the best, still think this team can have a huge season next year and make the tournament. They miss Walton a ton!
A huge season is not making the tournament.

TThis
A huge season is not making the tournament.
Totally disagree. This program and the current (and recent) talent is simply not close to tourney level. Making the dance would be MASSIVE next year in changing the trajectory of this program.

Back