What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. Indiana St. | Dec. 22nd @1pm | ESPNU

I see Boyle getting blamed for folks not taking care of business on the floor. He gets some blame because that's part of the job. That said, he can't coddle your nut sack for you when you do the things that get you an L. Missing free throws, layups, thinking all you have to do is show up, etc, etc. I don't see his practices, so I don't know what goes on? What I do know, about 100% of that responsibility, as a player, is to be ready to go. I don't give a damn who the coach is, that's part of your responsibility playing wherever.

Tad always don't shy away from the responsibility. Love it.

This is a NIT team. Don't get your hopes up falsely, and you will enjoy this process more.
Not sure why there seems an assumption of an NIT bid as if it were a sure thing if we don’t make the NCAAs. There are maybe 20 slots available in the NIT and there’s not one automatically reserved for us. Note last year’s 17-15 team didn’t make it, the prior year’s 19-15 team did make it. I’m not excited for the NIT, but missing the NCAA is close to missing both.

Not sure why there seems an assumption of an NIT bid as if it were a sure thing if we don’t make the NCAAs. There are maybe 20 slots available in the NIT and there’s not one automatically reserved for us. Note last year’s 17-15 team didn’t make it, the prior year’s 19-15 team did make it. I’m not excited for the NIT, but missing the NCAA is close to missing both.
Oh yeah they absolutely have to earn it. That starts from the next game. I just don't see the sky is falling, because I thought they are going to lose some games they have no business losing.

Back