What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. Oregon | Feb. 2nd @7:30pm | Pac 12 Network

Scotch

Club Member
Junta Member
Buffs(11-9, 2-6) vs. Ducks(13-8, 4-4)

Tip: 7:30pm MST

TV: Pac 12 Network

Radio: 850am

Line: Oregon -1
O/U: 135

The Buffs need to forget about Thursday night and find a way to get a win against the Ducks tonight. The encouraging thing is these guys aren't giving up. They're still playing hard and trying to make something happen. Problem is they just can't get out of their own way at times: Too many turnovers, and defensive breakdowns, and missed layups, etc etc etc etc. We're watching a team that is strugggling to find itself, and time is running out for them to do so. Badly need a W tonight.

GO BUFFS!!!!!

Tonight is big. Maintain a spark of hope with a win, look to next year and dream of a PAC12 tournament miracle with a loss.

Lose here and...

1) blame the officials.
2) fire Tad, hire Hoiberg to come in, change everything up mid season, and try to make a run from 12th place in the tourney.
3) change nothing, talk about the youth and injuries, look toward the next game, next year, etc.
4) enjoy the loss as a team who doesn’t quit, keeps improving everyday, keeps trying. (Thomas the Train option.)
5) stop paying attention to CU basketball.
6) none of the above

Another thing to point out is that neither team shoot well for 3. We won because they suck more today (and bey). Tad still needs to recruit big time shoorter

The other great thing about tonight's game is we didn't have to put up with the constant naysayers who only show up when things are going bad early. We all know who they are ... and so do they. Let's just hope things go well from here on in and we don't have to hear from then anymore.

Last edited:
The other great thing about tonight's game is we didn't have to put up with the constant naysayers who only show up when things are going bad early. We all know who they are ... and so do they. Let's just hope things go well from here on in and we don't have to not hear from then anymore.
Here I am ... right on cue. Sometimes naysayers don’t watch the game in real time, cuz they have, like, lives and ****.

That said, totally shocked to check my phone and see that score. Helluva win for the Buffs! Huzzah!

Missed the game but so happy to see the result and box score.

We're 10th now, which I think is where we want to be. I could be crazy, but the 9 or 8 seed looks less favorable this year.

Bracket link

Did the light come on or was it just a flicker?
hu209%5B1%5D.jpg

Was at both games this week. Last night was what I have been waiting for. Aggressive yet disciplined, focused, athletic... really fun to watch and see. At the root of my earlier frustration is that maybe I just don’t have a clue how hard it is (today) to get kids to focus and give consistently intense effort.

In any event, that was fun to watch. Hope for more of it! Congrats Tad and CO.

Back