What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. Oregon | Feb. 2nd @7:30pm | Pac 12 Network

They only disappointing thing about last nights game were the fans leaving early.

Stay, enjoy every second of the ass kicking.

Then go sit in your car in traffic. Its ok.

They only disappointing thing about last nights game were the fans leaving early.

the only notable traffic delay I've ever run into leaving a CU hoops game was the ONE time I parked in the parking garage across Regent from the CEC -- took 30 minutes to get out of that.

Sorry if I disappointed you that I left with two minutes to go. But I WAS AT the game, in my seat at the opening tip. Disappointment might be better directed at the supposed CU fans who DID NOT use the numerous empty seats in the gym at all.
(granted, crowd size was fairly decent....but if you are disappointed in people leaving a bit early in a blowout, methinks you'd be more disappointed that the place wasn't sold out.)

Sorry if I disappointed you that I left with two minutes to go. But I WAS AT the game, in my seat at the opening tip. Disappointment might be better directed at the supposed CU fans who DID NOT use the numerous empty seats in the gym at all.
(granted, crowd size was fairly decent....but if you are disappointed in people leaving a bit early in a blowout, methinks you'd be more disappointed that the place wasn't sold out.)
With the difficulties this team has had this season, I'm just surprised that more people don't stick around to thank the team for their efforts, sing the alma mater, etc.

With the difficulties this team has had this season, I'm just surprised that more people don't stick around to thank the team for their efforts, sing the alma mater, etc.
A lot do. But it's also not like it's great basketball when a team is up 30 and both teams are trying to use clock to get the game over.

I didn't make the game, in large part because I officially gave up on the team a while ago. Given that, I thought I should come on here and say that I never suspected this team had a game like that in them. Congrats to them and to Tad. It is only one game, but sometimes one game can become a turning point in a season.

I'm more surprised by the people who left early Thursday evening before the outcome was decided.

I have never left a CU game before it finished. Granted, I don't have that option for football, but still.

Back