What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. Oregon St. | Jan 31st @7pm | Pac 12 Network

You’re a miserable ****ing person. The team struggling makes things not fun enough, but you are so unpleasant that it ruins trying to have a discussion about basketball. I know how to fix one of those things. Bye.

Don't respond. Ignore my comments. Think I give a ****?

But if someone (like you and Da Lama) tries to tell me its no big deal to go 8 minutes without a basket down the stretch, yeah, I might push back with some sarcasm.

Pretty disappointing. This team has the killer instinct of a puppy. And a lab puppy at that. I really, really, really hate watching Tad teams that play like this on defense. It's miserable. The worst part is this team shows flashes of being oh so much fun, then swiftly regresses into a tentative mess. Sigh. Between the death of the student section and the sophomore regression of this team, I'm not excited to return to boulder this season.

Don't respond. Ignore my comments. Think I give a ****?

But if someone (like you and Da Lama) tries to tell me its no big deal to go 8 minutes without a basket down the stretch, yeah, I might push back with some sarcasm.
I didn’t watch so not sure exactly how that FG drought went, but it seems there could be a connection between failing to make a field goal and getting fouled when you’re trying to make one. Again, I don’t know if those were shooting fouls.

The Tad Boyle era is over - it’s been obvious all season, and is due largely to a lack of talent from non-aggressive, choir boy recruiting.

The only question is when will Rick George pull the plug. He may not care enough to even worry about it. If he keeps Boyle, at least I can quit wasting my time and $$$ on season tickets.

The Tad Boyle era is over - it’s been obvious all season.

The only question is when will Rick George pull the plug. He may not care enough to even worry about it. If he keeps Boyle, at least I can quit wasting my time and $$$ on season tickets.
Rick won’t pull the trigger because Rick doesn’t even know it’s happening. Rick is too busy showing off Coach MT and glad handing season ticket holding 80-somethings in the stands that couldn’t tell you score either.

One other thing. On the postgame show, that perpetual ass-kisser Mark Johnson did not even ask Boyle why Bey did not play much tonight. Typical of the non-accountability associated with CU sports.

I didn’t watch so not sure exactly how that FG drought went, but it seems there could be a connection between failing to make a field goal and getting fouled when you’re trying to make one. Again, I don’t know if those were shooting fouls.

I’m seeing 6 FTs we shot between the 10 and 2 minute marks. We made 5.

But yeah, I guess 5 points in 8 minutes down the stretch of a tight game is fine, according to the experts on here. Don’t know what I was thinking ...

It's really not unreasonable to consider 11-19 (2-16) at this point. Death spirals are kind of a thing around here...

Rick won’t pull the trigger because Rick doesn’t even know it’s happening. Rick is too busy showing off Coach MT and glad handing season ticket holding 80-somethings in the stands that couldn’t tell you score either.

He knows this is going on. Football change had to come first though. Two questions-one, what's Tad's buyout? Second, who do you get to replace him? I suggested going after Jeff Linder (who won a postseason tournament in his 2nd year at the helm of a program that was in NCAA purgatory when he took over.....they lead the Big Sky ATM). If that name isn't sexy enough, who is?

wonder how many "80 somethings" are veterans or first responders, who gave of themselves to protect scum like you? seriously hope you don't face the indignity of getting that old

He knows this is going on. Football change had to come first though. Two questions-one, what's Tad's buyout? Second, who do you get to replace him? I suggested going after Jeff Linder (who won a postseason tournament in his 2nd year at the helm of a program that was in NCAA purgatory when he took over.....they lead the Big Sky ATM). If that name isn't sexy enough, who is?

John Becker, Vermont
Ryan Odom, UMBC
Hank Smith, Emerson College (coached Sam Presti)
Anyone who cares about offense.
Anyone who works for Popovich.
Someone with recruiting clout.

Last edited:
God bless anyone who still watches these games. You're a better person than I.

CU hoops is still the best entertainment value in Boulder, even when they don't give us much to cheer for.

The Buffs are my Pac12 team, and I'm no fairweather fan.

You are a hero! I watched the game last night but had to turn it off after we turned the ball over in the final 2 minutes right after a timeout. I don't think I can handle any more of that crap.

Last night was the first game I've used my season tickets for this season. What a disappointment. osu players kept slashing to the basket for layups. After the game coach Boyle lamented that fact. But Coach, "Why didn't you do something about it?" Also, lost the game by 2 I recall, and missed 10 free throws. They are called FREE throws. Please make them.
I expect this team to come out on Saturday night full of piss and vinegar. If they don't, more questions need to be answered by the folks in charge of basketball.

Doesn’t look like Moser is going anywhere though. Just signed a new contract probably putting him around a million a year. Plus he’s a Chicago hometown guy.

CU hoops is still the best entertainment value in Boulder, even when they don't give us much to cheer for.
The Buffs are my Pac12 team, and I'm no fairweather fan.

I have 4 seats that cost $3,460. I am willing to sell tickets for the remaining games to those looking for a good value in entertainment. Just let me know.

Back