What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB GAME THREAD - CU vs. Wazzou | Jan 10th @7pm | Pac12 Network

You know what drives me crazy? Missed FTs coming out of a stoppage. I swear, CU must shoot about 30% on the front end of free throws when coming off a timeout or ref stoppage/ review. It's a lack of focus.
I think a demon from Mexico came through the border and cut a deal with the team at halftime in the pit. They gave it free reign to cause chaos in return for the comeback. I'm hoping the demon is getting bored now since it started letting us hit 3s again last night. I'm worried it's decided that letting us shoot over 50% from 3 but less than 50% from the line is hilarious and amusing.

Seems like Gatling is better coming off the bench. I hope his shot's arrived to stay.

Based on @Goose's research, no way it's come to stay. But let's hope last night was a sign that he's done not shooting when he's open. He needs that volume.
Yep. Like Ski and King, Gatling is going to be at his best on offense when he stops thinking. That is, he can't care about the last miss or worry about a slump and he also can't have a conscience.

Yep. Like Ski and King, Gatling is going to be at his best on offense when he stops thinking. That is, he can't care about the last miss or worry about a slump and he also can't have a conscience.
I'd rather him go 1/11 on open shots then pass up open shots so Kin can take a contested 3 with under 5 seconds on the clock.

Very nice showing by the men against a Cougars team that definitely doesn't have a lot of talent and was down their best player. That is exactly what CU should do at home to a team like that. The test is coming tomorrow with Washington in town. Should tell us more about this years team.

Washington beating Utah will be added incentive (hopefully) for another strong effort against better competition.

attendance was just over 6184 last night. Lower than for CSU, South Dakota and UIC.

CSU has been the highest attended game of the year.

Headed to the game tonight with grandkids, 3 & 9. Any favorite non chain dining spots to recommend b4 the game?

Headed to the game tonight with grandkids, 3 & 9. Any favorite non chain dining spots to recommend b4 the game?
Dark Horse is part of the experience.

It's a college place with burgers and bar, but they'll love it. Tame enough that early so no worries about kids.

If you want something nice, Boulder has a plethora of options -- Narrow us down a bit

Thank!, Dark Horse looks like a good possibility, menu looks good...the 3 y/o is a meat lover, the 9 y/o more of a mac and cheeser. Does the CU Event center have much to recommend it for food, othr than snacky stuff we'll probably need to keep them interested?

Thank!, Dark Horse looks like a good possibility, menu looks good...the 3 y/o is a meat lover, the 9 y/o more of a mac and cheeser. Does the CU Event center have much to recommend it for food, othr than snacky stuff we'll probably need to keep them interested?
I've onl eaten there once and that was a few years ago, but i think there was an Illegal Pete's back then.

You'll only be there 2 hours, and arriving full from the Horse -- this is low risk of being an issue.

Southern Sun (cash only) is awesome, but not walking distance.

Lots of food options at the CU Event Center including Scrumptious ice cream, pizza, sandwiches, etc.

Back