What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

MBB - Week 12 (Jan 22nd - Jan 28th)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
ESPN's "Big Monday" isn't as strong as last week but we still have some good matchups.

5pm MT is #10 North Carolina at VA Tech.
7pm MT is #7 West Virginia at TCU.

Those are tough road games for some of the top teams.

My gawd! I knew the UVA defense was special, but they held #18 Clemson to 36 total points tonight. :eek:

I dont care how hard you play defense, there's no way anyone should score that few points.
Seems as though you've got a short memory. While I dont think CU got held that low, I think it may have been 40 against Wyoming one time recently (9 pts in the first half)

Ugly game.

Seems as though you've got a short memory. While I dont think CU got held that low, I think it may have been 40 against Wyoming one time recently (9 pts in the first half)

Ugly game.

33 points against Wyoming on 11/22/2014.

Tony Bennett's teams are so good in the regular season, Now 20-1 and they made the duke announcers sad.
They play some physical freaking defense. I like seeing it though. They have a rep of doing that and it works for them. I'd rather watch that then somebody shooting a 30 ft three and falling down to get a call. You don't have to worry about that with Virginia, you'll know if they foul you lol.

Bennett's happy to get a road win at Duke, but he's going to be super pissed about giving up 41 second half points.

UVA is going to be one hell of a tough out in the Dance this year.

Amazing how different the officiating is today for Arizona against Utah. Playing on FOX during a prime time slot does so much to even those whistles.

Very impressive win by UVA at Cameron especially after Duke came back from a 13-point deficit early in the 2nd half and at that point it seemed inevitable that Duke would end up getting the win. With their toughest games left being at Syracuse and at Louisville, UVA is primed to end up as the #1 overall seed going into the tournament.

Huge win for NC State today in Chapel Hill, their 3rd win over a top 10 team this year. Another big win like this was badly needed given that their OOC schedule was so weak.

Oops. This is what happens when you practice your dance moves during a game. Bruce, the bench area is not the place to do the hustle!

Bennett's happy to get a road win at Duke, but he's going to be super pissed about giving up 41 second half points.

UVA is going to be one hell of a tough out in the Dance this year.
That's the thing man, defense will be there, plus they have enough scoring to beat anybody. I would not wanna be in their region at all. Duke struggled in the half court, they had some success pushing the basketball. It'll be interesting to see if teams will try to attack them that way going forward.

Back