What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mel Tucker leaves CU for Michigan State

THANK YOU
OK, so this Flight Tracker BS is getting old. I do not see this happening in any way, shape, or form!!! If his agent is doing his job and working for his client cause he wants more commission, so be it, but shut this **** down!!!

As I think about this, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY it is true, and our guys need to be reassured it is not true!!! I could see Mel knock it down immediately.

giphy.gif

Hello, friends. I have a few questions. How does one change their avatar on this bad boy to the ol’ green and white? Also, is there a “Boulder Insurance Company” because I need to know.

Hello, friends. I have a few questions. How does one change their avatar on this bad boy to the ol’ green and white? Also, is there a “Boulder Insurance Company” because I need to know.

Click on your profile picture, click on preferences, scroll down to options and click the drop down menu and click change avatar. But they just updated so if it’s not there, it’s under the account details, I’m sure you’ll find it.

Does Mel like to be called MT or what? I want to ensure we have all of our ducks in a row before touchdown...literally.
Unfortunately he has no propensity for molesting you g gymnasts. So I don’t think we have a match. So just retreat back to Lansing and continue enjoying the thrust of you big blue bro

xoxo

It's incredibly disappointing if true, so freakout seems to be an appropriate response

Back