What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mel Tucker leaves CU for Michigan State

Apparently, Romi is "wildly racist" with that "Midnight Mel" comment. She should be canceled.

TBH, calling a black man "Midnight" has always struck me as cringey at best, but, considering the entire Denver sports media has adopted it, pretty crazy that anyone would think that Romi is the person to attack about it.

Throwback
images

Those who know: You're old.
20s kids remember.

I went to the UDub MSU game last fall. There were a ton hopeful and arrogant MSU fans in Seattle. The outcome warmed my heart.

Sparty fans are very much like Nub fans in their levels of delusion. They're second in the state, 4th at best in their conference (and their division), and they will never, ever pass the schools above them. Yet they think they are Big Ten royalty.

Okay @BuffSurveyor ‐ are you saying Sparty fans aren't as delusional as you guys?
Nobody is as delusional as Nub fans.

At least Sparty goes to bowl games (and even wins some, a rare event even when the fuskers were any good) and well, we don't even want to mention the fusker BB team that hasn't even sniffed the tourney since 2014, and that year was their one and only appearance in the tourney since 1998. They haven't won their conference either regular season or tournament since 1954.

Missing morals State has been on my hate list since long before Dr. Nasty was exposed in court. They kept and supported Tom Izzo who's program had multiple sexual assault incidents including covering up substantive accusations of gang rape that eventually couldn't be ignored.

The football team as well had multiple substantive accusations, enough to cost Dantonio his job leading to the hiring of Tucker.

Even with all this there is no comparing them to the Nubs in terms of ineptitude on the field or court.

I know at least seven MSU grads and every last one of them is an A$$hole. With a capital A.

I only know one for sure. He doesn't seem so bad other than the fact that he obviously hates his kids. (To be fair, his kids are little ****ers.)

I know at least seven MSU grads and every last one of them is an A$$hole. With a capital A.
Very much like those who went to CSU for undergrad.

None of them would ever admit it but every one of them wishes they went to Michigan instead.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\ ||__\
|...........HERE COME THE ASSHOLES.......||""\__\__
|__________________________________/||__/-----|
|(@)(@)""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""|(@) (@)******|(@)

This ASCII truck is awesome. It reminds me of the first day my dad brought a PC home in 1982-3. I spent the whole weekend inside learning how to create an ASCII tank that moved across the screen--it looked a lot like this truck. Of course, saving the program involved an audio cassette recorder and completely failed. Good memories.

|^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^\ ||__\
|...........HERE COME THE ASSHOLES.......||""\__\__
|__________________________________/||__/-----|
|(@)(@)""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""|(@) (@)******|(@)

This ASCII truck is awesome. It reminds me of the first day my dad brought a PC home in 1982-3. I spent the whole weekend inside learning how to create an ASCII tank that moved across the screen--it looked a lot like this truck. Of course, saving the program involved an audio cassette recorder and completely failed. Good memories.

We had some weird ass computer lab in high school. I still can't figure out what operating system it ran. All we ever did was coding in BASIC and:

1684172033947.png

Back