What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Missouri represents Hawks second chance this year.

Beat a ranked conference team on the road, come home and beat baylor, then I will back off on Talkins. For a week.

After four years of Hawk any sane person would question his ability to beat even a mediocre Big XII team on the road, after all how often has he done it before. I truly do hope I am wrong, I hope that Hawk can turn this program into a winner starting this year and build from here. He did win and win big at Boise so it is not out of the question.

The problem is that after four years with nothing but losing on the road, getting blown out in Mizzouri as well as losing at such places as ISU, KSU, Baylor, etc. I have to see it happen before I will believe it. We haven't just lost at Mizzouri, we have been embarassed, we have been a long way from even being close.

Let's add collins to this hawk bashing also. This guy hasn't figured out mizzou yet. If san diego state can figure it out then he should be able to. CU's safties are a HUGE problem. Never in the right spot and not very fast.

Where is the pressure? Kasa, herrod, pericak, west???

Back