What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Missy Franklin (SPOILERS)

I remember, after swim practice back in high school, I was walking to my car when the principal grabbed me by the arm, looked at me, and asked, "Son, why are your eyes so red?" :lol:

Did you tell him "Probably because your wife needs Vagisil?".

Yeah that lochte kid really blew it
He wasn't even favored for a medal though. He looked shell shocked in his interview. I think America is going to fall in love with Missy. She's got a great personality.

He wasn't even favored for a medal though. He looked shell shocked in his interview. I think America is going to fall in love with Missy. She's got a great personality.

Yeah but he was in second with five meters left and finished fourth.

if CU had a top swim program she seems like the kind of kid that would stay home.

Fixed. She's still got another Olympics ahead of her, so if she goes the college route it's going to be somewhere where she's swimming with and against only the best.

Fixed. She's still got another Olympics ahead of her, so if she goes the college route it's going to be somewhere where she's swimming with and against only the best.

not so sure about the top swim program. She didn't dump her current coach to get the best coach she could find. She would still be in the PAC competing against the best the PAC has to offer (AKA the best in the country) plus she would be close to her existing support system which worked pretty damn good for her already

Don´t think it matters who you swim with. It´s not a team sport, it´s individual against individual when you´re in the pool ....

not so sure about the top swim program. She didn't dump her current coach to get the best coach she could find. She would still be in the PAC competing against the best the PAC has to offer (AKA the best in the country) plus she would be close to her existing support system which worked pretty damn good for her already

And it would keep her close to the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs where she could get all the developmental support she would ever want.

on the other hand if any of that were true, she would list DU on her list.

Back