What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mizzou, Let's Call it even with the Refs

yep, he hit short and then stretched over. doesn't count that way, you know. it's in the rule book and everything.

you're a dumbass if you really believe that.

Anyway, enjoy being The Mack-10's little bitch and giving all of COlorado and Nebraska's buyout money to Texas and OU. CU is off to greener pastures, while Mizzou, ya, let me just say you better hope OU and UT stays the next time the SEC, Pac-12, or Big 10/11/12 come calling. Cause I can tell ya, you wont have a BCS home!

Last edited:
Missouri came very close to having to beg the MWC for a spot. They'll be left out in the next round of conference jumping. They did beg the Big 10, but to no avail.

1990_Colorado_National_Champs_ring-5.jpg

This is the worst coached team I think I have ever seen, no offense superdad. You follow up a false start with a delay of game? Yep our guys were ready today. I **** you not, I have seen high school teams coached better and I wish I was kidding. Hawk should get fired tonight, makes a mil a year to have his team totally unprepared again. Bubble screened our ass to death and all of them looked the same. Nice adjustments staff.

why does it bother me that a team that lost two games and drew one won a national championship?

Why does it bother you 20 years later? You have no life. Moreso, you are sitting there blaming a blown call 20 years ago on the misfortune of your life. Otherwise why would you be on a different teams board whining like a little bitch so many years later? Just makes you look lame.

You know who looks lame? The Buffs. That was 20 years ago. We won the National Championship. Ok.

But we look like crap now.

Back