What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mizzou vs. Northwestern

Christ almighty. Can hey talk about the strategy of picking offense or defense any more?

Misery scores a TD + the XP in their first OT possession. Let's go Northwestern.

These announcers are apparently directing their commentary toward a 2nd grade education level.

No wonder they thought the nebraska fanbase was so brilliant!

You gotta feel bad for Fitz and his gang. Good game. I had to root for our division, though.

Likewise, I had to root for the Division. However, I will never root for the cornholers. I like to see the Big XII kicking @$$ OOC.

But I chalk it up as another win over the Big 10 er, 11. The more those Big 10 teams lose the more that idot commisioner (I forget his name) might change his mind and stop being a major force against play offs. I think its great that THE OSU had their asses handed to them twice at the MNC game and this year by U$C. The Big 11 needs 12 teams and CCG. BUT mainly CFB needs a playoff.

SO, that's why I rooted for Mizzou, FWIW. :smile2:

Could they please show more of Chase Daniel's family? WTF is that about?

I thought his sister was cute the first few times they showed the family, but she got bitchy and annoying as the game wore on.

Random Prediction: Chase Daniel is going to be 300 lbs+ within 10 years.

The only good thing - the only good thing - about the Missouri win is that now, in the '09 preseason magazines, the pundits will be a little less likely to annoint Nebraska as the favorite to win the North. :doh:

The only good thing - the only good thing - about the Missouri win is that now, in the '09 preseason magazines, the pundits will be a little less likely to annoint Nebraska as the favorite to win the North. :doh:

Disagree. I took several good things from the game.

1)Mizzou won putting the Big 12 at a 1-0 in bowls.
2)Mizzou won putting the Buffs' opponents at 4-0 in bowls (yeah, I'm reaching here, but what the hell, I have to keep the Buffs involved somehow for my own solace).
3)Chase Daniel looked like complete and utter crap.

Back