What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Mizzou

Status
Not open for further replies.
saying Chase daniels >>> Joel klatt is not exactly a best kept secret either .

acting like that is a hard task to accomplish is pretty funny. Most of the big 12 qbs we have now could do the same. Infact all execpt for a&m's qb could post better numbers than any of the qbs we've had in the past 15 years post kordell.

So then you're ripping on Daniels for winning 30 games in his college career over a three-year span? Interesting.

So then you're ripping on Daniels for winning 30 games in his college career over a three-year span? Interesting.

he's a good system luck ass qb, he's gone along with Coffman, those two made mizzou elite in the overrated big 12 north. they're gone, we shouldn't sweat.

how this became a chase daniels fanboy thread bewilders me.

he's a good system luck ass qb, he's gone along with Coffman, those two made mizzou elite in the overrated big 12 north. they're gone, we shouldn't sweat.

I just hope we can find a "good system luck ass qb" like Chase Daniel someday.

Why do you keep saying he's a "luck ass qb"? If you just stuck to saying that he was a good system QB, I think pretty much everyone here would agree with you. What does luck have to do with that though? If you don't want this thread to be about Chase Daniels, then stop rambling like an idiot about him.

luck ass in the sense when we had a decent defense we had a ****ty offense in 06. And when we had an okay offense, we lost abe wright in 07, and then we had a good secondary and our pass rush was non existant in 08.

if we managed to maintain a pass rush like in 06 and we hadn't had injuries, we wouldn't have this type of thread.

He lucked out on us in our down years, and he went on to get exposed by ou and ut.

atleast we beat one of those teams south teams. cant say that about mizzou.

Why do you keep saying he's a "luck ass qb"? If you just stuck to saying that he was a good system QB, I think pretty much everyone here would agree with you. What does luck have to do with that though? If you don't want this thread to be about Chase Daniels, then stop rambling like an idiot about him.
That's not going to happen. :lol:

We really need to beat these guys next year. I think we had beaten them something like 23 out of the last 25 games prior to the last two years when they embarrased us, we need to get back to doing this to these clowns. It looks like we might be primed to do so.

-Mizzou loses Daniel, Maclin and Coffman

-Mizzou loses OC Christiansen to Wyo. First time Pinkel has lost a major assistant in his tenure at Mizzou.

-Homecoming for us on HALLOWEEN!!! Make it the blackout at night!:thumbsup:

I think we beat Mizzou this season.
We had a streak going, but it was like 12 games in a row, but ended when GB left. I don't think GB ever lost to his alma mater. MU leads the series overall. They have always played us tough. That will be a tough game to win - it always is.

Last edited:
We had a streak going, but it was like 12 games in a row, but ended when GB left. I don't think GB never lost to his alma mater. MU leads the series overall. They have always played us tough. That will be a tough game to win - it always is.

We lost to Mizzou once during Barnett's tenure, I think it was 2004 in Columbia. Ugly, low-scoring game.

I just hope we can find a "good system luck ass qb" like Chase Daniel someday.

For these past three years i would too.

But i'd rather hope for a Colt McCoy, or a Bradford who can win conference games.

my point is he's gone, we don't have to worry about playing him because he's what made mizzou killer against our weak defense.

valdez without a rivals account and insider information is like ladyblaise with a dong when it comes to football knowledge.:smile:

Internet **** talkers. Gotta love'em.:lol:

It's an internet message board. relax Iggy. Or 82Buff. Or Frijolin. I get mixed up considering how many times you've been banned.

BTW. Just to clear anything up. I've never claimed to be a 'insider' or an expert. I'm sure most of you came to that conclusion after reading my posts. :lol:

you got that wrong buddy. We're in this together! We need to fondle Hawk, and suck his ass!!!!
Nope. We need to open more threads about how our team would be teh awesome with GB back!!!

I wonder if Shawn Watson would come back and save us!!

Nope. We need to open more threads about how our team would be teh awesome with GB back!!!

I wonder if Shawn Watson would come back and save us!!

CU's 2008 offensive philosophy >>>>>>> Reality. 10 wins or bust! asswipe!!

Don't get sucked in by it. It has many names.. Beelzebub, Lucifer, Satan, heckler, shapeslutter, and now jizzeg. It belies it's cornholier education by doing things "more easier." Ignore it and it will go away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back