What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Most important poll since Pinder vs Miller - CECC Nickname

What do we call the CECC?

• The Keg

Votes: 22 36.7%
  • The Foam Dome

Votes: 38 63.3%

• Total voters
People used to call African Americans, ******s. Times changed. So has the foam dome lameness.

Not sure how this will go over, but when has that ever stopped me.

This condom has a foam dome.

condom_male.jpg

I really like...

The Bunker... Foam Dome is nice and what it's been called forever, however...

It looks like a bunker, bunkers are made to protect people, CU is undefeated at home currently, and it's given our boys enough momentum to knock off Mizzou and Okie State here.

I think there should be a move to make "The Bunker" stick in the future... no?

Maybe Im of the new school generation (2003-2007 at CU), but I never heard either of these while was there...did anyone else who went to CU at the same time use either of these names??

Maybe Im of the new school generation (2003-2007 at CU), but I never heard either of these while was there...did anyone else who went to CU at the same time use either of these names??

Graduated in 2005 and my friends and I all referred to it as the Foam Dome.

i voted foam dome. it's traditional.

that pic above makes the roof look like some shadow government, aliens colluding with the New World Order at DIA, hexagon shaped heliopad/Cent Com star chamber for the Shadow Government.

If you had ever been in the basement of the CEC, you'd know just how close to the truth you are....

If you had ever been in the basement of the CEC, you'd know just how close to the truth you are....

christ, it's the murals in the four corners of the arena isn't it!?

seriously, the murals are nice and all but ought to be painted over and hang big, black banners with gold "CU" or the Ralphie logo on them. colorful doesn't really inspire fear in the opponent.

Back