What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Naming Rights Sold?

I know I might catch some **** for this but...BCS that is a great idea!

actually... they fly to nearly all locations in the Pac-12 from Denver... LA, San Fran, Phoenix, Tuscon, SLC, Seattle and Spokane.... as well as Portland which is the biggest market in Oregon...Obviously

golden or allbuffs. Did the daily camera ask for permission before using your photo? I know they credited you in the online version (which may or may not satisfy copyrights). But on the mobile version, the picture was absolutely not credited. I guess the bottom line is maybe the daily camera should make a donation to the golden buffalo marching band or some other allbuffs approved group.

I'm just glad this happened with Bohn instead of our last AD.

Liquor Mart Field would have sucked.

A painted tail is nice and all, but to plaster their name on this stadium they better shell out some serious cheddar.

show-me-the-money-o.gif

I wonder if they could retro fit a plane to hold more cargo...like a buffalo in a cage. Fly that angry bitch all over the place.

I'm all for it, Sell those naming rights, take the cash, deck out a few planes in CU colors

Quite frankly anyone who isn't "on board", just doesnt understand today's college football world

How much would it cost to take Ralphie to every game? I think this would be great for the program.

The problem is since she has to be driven its a big commitment time wise for the handlers to get her there they couldn't possibly do it every week

N207FR, AKA Thunder is the A320 that is used when the Buffs travel. CU uses Frontier for their charter flights. I have seen it on the ramp at Manhattan Regional before and after games.

I'm all for it, Sell those naming rights, take the cash, deck out a few planes in CU colors

Quite frankly anyone who isn't "on board", just doesnt understand today's college football world

I'm shocked that you would be for this.

So if I show my alumni association card, can I get two free checked bags?

Honestly, the only thing keeping me from flying Frontier is the fact that I have to pay for checked bags. Southwest gets my domestic air business - for what it's worth - as a result.

So if I show my alumni association card, can I get two free checked bags?

Honestly, the only thing keeping me from flying Frontier is the fact that I have to pay for checked bags. Southwest gets my domestic air business - for what it's worth - as a result.

I usually fly united, but took a soutwest flight the other day and it was awesome. Will definitely fly them again.

Southwest is nice for the price/conveniece, but the in-flight entertainment systems on Frontier, Virgin America, etc really improve the flying experiance for me. I live in the bay area and for day trips to Socal, Southwest is easiest, but I fly Frontier to Denver every time. United is a distant 3rd for me - no entertainment, charges for bags, lame.

Southwest is nice for the price/conveniece, but the in-flight entertainment systems on Frontier, Virgin America, etc really improve the flying experiance for me. I live in the bay area and for day trips to Socal, Southwest is easiest, but I fly Frontier to Denver every time. United is a distant 3rd for me - no entertainment, charges for bags, lame.

don't forget Jet blue as well. I watched the thursday games on a frontier flight and really enjoyed it.

VA doesnt fly anywhere near denver... however... i love United's in-flight entertainment channel9 ftmfw!!!!

Meh. In flight entertainment is not a priority for me. Especially on domestic flights which rarely last more than three hours. International flights are a different ball of wax, obviously. British Air has this system down to a science. Complete on-demand movies and TV shows. Literally hundreds of choices.

But if I'm going to fly from Denver to San Francisco and my choices include UAL at $300/RT + bags, Frontier at $250/RT + bags, and Southwest at $250/RT with no bag charge - I fly Southwest. I don't fly to be entertained. I fly to get from point A to point B as quickly and inexpensively as possible. Southwest nearly always provides that service.

Meh. In flight entertainment is not a priority for me. Especially on domestic flights which rarely last more than three hours. International flights are a different ball of wax, obviously. British Air has this system down to a science. Complete on-demand movies and TV shows. Literally hundreds of choices.

But if I'm going to fly from Denver to San Francisco and my choices include UAL at $300/RT + bags, Frontier at $250/RT + bags, and Southwest at $250/RT with no bag charge - I fly Southwest. I don't fly to be entertained. I fly to get from point A to point B as quickly and inexpensively as possible. Southwest nearly always provides that service.

I hear that. I'm 6'5" which makes flying a cramped, uncomfortable experience so anything that keeps me distracted and makes the time go by faster goes a long way for me. Also, I happened to be on a Frontier flight from Denver-San Francisco during the epic Boise St/Oklahoma Fiesta Bowl and caught the last hour...from that point on I was sold.

Back