What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nate Landman appreciation thread

I think there’s a scenario where Landman is starting come September 4th

happy gilmore beer GIF

Re-watching the game right now, haven't been many this year worth doing that but I am enjoying this one.

Our defense misses Landman a lot. Not as much physically but his mental and emotional contributions.

Watching him on the sidelines and the announcers referring to him as Coach Landman has me thinking that with his love of the game coaching may be his real path.

With his injury history and physical limitations he isn't going to be drafted highly. His sheer drive and desire might keep him in the league for a while but he isn't going to get rich in the NFL as a player.

Seeing him on the sidelines interacting and knowing how he plays though along with his passion for the game makes me think that if he wanted to he could have an excellent career in coaching. He knows the game. He has been the guy responsible for reading offensive sets and making the defensive adjustments. He is clearly respected by the players and by the coaches.

Could we sometime in the future be seeing Nate as a CU coach?

Re-watching the game right now, haven't been many this year worth doing that but I am enjoying this one.

Our defense misses Landman a lot. Not as much physically but his mental and emotional contributions.

Watching him on the sidelines and the announcers referring to him as Coach Landman has me thinking that with his love of the game coaching may be his real path.

With his injury history and physical limitations he isn't going to be drafted highly. His sheer drive and desire might keep him in the league for a while but he isn't going to get rich in the NFL as a player.

Seeing him on the sidelines interacting and knowing how he plays though along with his passion for the game makes me think that if he wanted to he could have an excellent career in coaching. He knows the game. He has been the guy responsible for reading offensive sets and making the defensive adjustments. He is clearly respected by the players and by the coaches.

Could we sometime in the future be seeing Nate as a CU coach?
Probably, but he'll still give the NFL a shot. He's been working on it most of his life, I'm guessing. If that's his dream, he should do that first.

Seriously!! Some one kill some chickens and burn some incense after deleting the Hunter thread.

Back