What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nate tomlinson

I think this team will look much different in a few months. Tomlinson is straight having his position taken from him and by a freshman, I can see that pissing him off. He can either pout or do something about it. He does something about it, we are a better team for it. Much as Nate gets on my nerves at times, this teams needs him to produce.

you may be onto something there...but adams? really....he's shooting around 20%...and his shot selection was wildly erratic, some great some waaaay less than great...

Provided some damn good defense and is only a sophomore. Let's see what he has. I think the offensive game will come around. He may not be a superstar, but he'll shoot over 20%.

Provided some damn good defense and is only a sophomore. Let's see what he has. I think the offensive game will come around. He may not be a superstar, but he'll shoot over 20%.

I see that too, but I was responding to buffnik's on who to give the bulk of the minutes... I don't think adams is ready yet, but that may change as the season progresses, but like it, love it or hate it... there's 3 names that should be on that list instead of adams.....dufault, brown, and tomlinson, for now....who knows in a few weeks when conference play starts....

I see that too, but I was responding to buffnik's on who to give the bulk of the minutes... I don't think adams is ready yet, but that may change as the season progresses, but like it, love it or hate it... there's 3 names that should be on that list instead of adams.....dufault, brown, and tomlinson, for now....who knows in a few weeks when conference play starts....

If Dufault, Brown & Nate showed any heart or senior leadership, I'd be fine with that. However, all 3 have SERIOUSLY dropped the ball in that regard IMO this season. I'm fine with Austin getting solid minutes as his numbers have been decent this season (although he has regressed since the first few games of the year), but the way that Nate & Carlon have played so far they should be looking at spot minutes at best right now.

I'm fine with Austin getting solid minutes as his numbers have been decent this season (although he has regressed since the first few games of the year)
His defensive strategy in the post is puzzling. It almost appears he wants to lay off the person posting up so they will come at him. No reason for him to give them that kind of space and back off so far.

Back