What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

National Signing Day (Big 12 and National News)

Owa seemed like a classy young man. Glad he didn't go to neb.

It's not like The Weasel has any class or anything, but UCLA's a good school. Glad we won't be facing Owa every year with the Corn.

I dont watch many of these live announcements, so I have to ask, was that one typical? All I have to say is wow, Heisman acceptance speaches arent that long. Seemed strange to me.

That was actually pretty decent all things considered. A lot of times the kids play a stupid game with hats of the different teams in the running. They will fake like they are going to put on the hat of one team and then just toss it aside before putting on the hat for the school they are really picking.

Florida's class is ridiculous. 16 in the ESPN 150. They just got #16. It looks like one of my video game classes, must be nice.

That was actually pretty decent all things considered. A lot of times the kids play a stupid game with hats of the different teams in the running. They will fake like they are going to put on the hat of one team and then just toss it aside before putting on the hat for the school they are really picking.
Yeah he seems well grounded for a 17 year old kid. I knew it was going to be hard luring him away from his mother.

Yeah he seems well grounded for a 17 year old kid. I knew it was going to be hard luring him away from his mother.

I thought you guys had him when the report came out last week that his mother had given her blessing to him to go away to school.

Pretty disappointing when Texas Tech gets 8 dlineman and we get 2? This area has to be fixed. All the big time programs are stong up front on both sides. Having strong line play would help hide some of the issues we have like athleticism and speed. That should improve, at least in some positions, next year. We need quite a few dlinemen next year for sure.

I thought you guys had him when the report came out last week that his mother had given her blessing to him to go away to school.

We did, Mama imposed her will yesterday. Would have been a bad day had Carnes not switched. We really needed a QB.

Saw on Espn the Thompson kid that committed to U$C is waiting to sign until they go in front of the NCAA infractions committee. I hope the NCAA slams their ass but Im not confident that they will.

Saw on Espn the Thompson kid that committed to U$C is waiting to sign until they go in front of the NCAA infractions committee. I hope the NCAA slams their ass but Im not confident that they will.

si has a story about the henderson guy from minny and his recruiting process also. i really like their picture gallery with all those coaches sitting on their couch for some reason.

Back