What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NBA (and other pro league) Buffs

Both good options, but if he wants to stay in NY, the Knicks are in desperate need of someone who can run point and facilitate the offense. Would seem to fit the Mayor’s skill set.
I'd like that fit for him too. Their front office is a joke, though. He'd probably make more money there at the same time. The basketball part, can't disagree with that, he's a big pg with a skill set.

Both good options, but if he wants to stay in NY, the Knicks are in desperate need of someone who can run point and facilitate the offense. Would seem to fit the Mayor’s skill set.
Would be funny since he has openly trashed the Knicks

I think I disagree with the Knicks front office being bad. They have done a great job at building a competent roster by signing players that played well beyond what you’d expect for their salary

Julius Randle
Nerlens Noel
Alec Burks
Reggie Bullock
Taj Gibson
Elfrid Payton

Not to mention hiring Tom Thibodeau (probably his best move - although Tom does have a history of declining as his tenure increases)

Personally, I think when you take into account Scott Perry has possibly the worst owner in all of professional sports in James Dolan, you could argue that Perry should be GM of the year

Personally though, I think the Mavs would be the ideal landing spot for Spencer. Watching the playoffs, it was clear that Luka didn’t have sufficient help. Would be an immediate upgrade for Dallas, if healthy.

The Spurs, just to be coached by Pop - would have to be intriguing as well.

Personally though, I think the Mavs would be the ideal landing spot for Spencer. Watching the playoffs, it was clear that Luka didn’t have sufficient help. Would be an immediate upgrade for Dallas, if healthy.

The Spurs, just to be coached by Pop - would have to be intriguing as well.

The Mavs are an absolute train wreck right now.

Fun link. Kin measured in at 5'11.25 with a 6'5.25 wingspan. Second shortest player at the combine behind march star Max Abmas. I don't know about Sharife Cooper though, they said he measured in a 6'4. He seems similar size to Kin and Auburn listed him at 6'1. Funny how many players were skewed up. USC listed Isaiah Mobley at 6'10 but was 6'8 w/out shoes. Also interesting how the with shoes measurement isn't standardized. Joe Wieskamp has shoes that give him an inch and a half in height basically he's playing on high heels! Never get why it's not standard to use without shoes measurement. That's how the rest of us are measured.

Fun link. Kin measured in at 5'11.25 with a 6'5.25 wingspan. Second shortest player at the combine behind march star Max Abmas. I don't know about Sharife Cooper though, they said he measured in a 6'4. He seems similar size to Kin and Auburn listed him at 6'1. Funny how many players were skewed up. USC listed Isaiah Mobley at 6'10 but was 6'8 w/out shoes. Also interesting how the with shoes measurement isn't standardized. Joe Wieskamp has shoes that give him an inch and a half in height basically he's playing on high heels! Never get why it's not standard to use without shoes measurement. That's how the rest of us are measured.
I measure as a PF (when wearing my KISS boots).

Unseld has probably earned a shot. Been an NBA assistant for a long time and had a lot of recent player development success. Also a good defensive coach, which the teams mentioned need.

In case you missed it, Mosley got the Magic job. Hopefully they have a long leash with him. Bit of a mess down there, but it looks like they're fully embracing the long rebuild. As long as they're patient it should pay off.

Back