What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NBA (and other pro league) Buffs

I wondered last night when she put in her Instagram story of her holding her pup and asking if the pup missed her.

If she wants it, I think she still has opportunities this season as players get injured.

Great news for KJ performing so well in the athleticism part of the combine. One of the knocks you see about him in draft scouting reports is that he isn't a "plus" athlete. Prove 'em wrong everywhere you can, especially because you aren't going to change being small.

KJ will be available at our first rd pick, and Watson is a key part of the team. No.
lol. They've been developing Watson to be a key rotation guy for like 2 seasons now, and right as he's blossoming into exactly that (and is 22), the Nuggs are going to trade him to move up in the draft to select a guy to.... develop into being a key rotation guy? Insanity.

KJ will be available at our first rd pick, and Watson is a key part of the team. No.
I've seen a couple of mocks with Da Silva going to the Nuggets which I would like to see. Like most of the Nuggets recent picks he will take some development time but I think he could provide some scoring off the bench that the team is missing while being big enough to have versatility on the defensive end.

Nuggets pick at 23 in the first round.

Their second round pick is at 56. I don't think KJ will be around there but if he is again I wouldn't mind seeing him picked there.

Adding a true PG, especially one that has some scoring ability, would contribute to making the team more complete

Back