What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA 2024 Tourney game thread - #10 seed MEN's Bball - 1st 4 game vs. fellow #10 Boise State (In Dayton; Wed., 3/20, 7:10 PM MT; TruTV)

KJ Simpson could take over Dayton
This guy had an All-American caliber season for Colorado, but probably didn’t warrant All-American consideration because the Buffs were on the bubble. Don’t be shocked if he quickly becomes a major name in the NCAA Tournament if Tad Boyle’s team can win a few games. Simpson has performed like one of the sport’s best all-around guards throughout this season and is averaging a whopping 19.6 points, 5.7 rebounds, and 4.9 assists entering tonight’s First Four matchup with Boise State. Those are video-game like numbers. Keep an eye on this 6-2 junior closely tonight in Dayton. Tip off is at 9:10 PM ET on TruTV.

Excited Episode 7 GIF by The Bachelor

It warms my heart that you watched that, and felt the need to offer a backhanded compliment towards Tad.

If the Buffs win less than 7 games in this tournament, I'll look forward to your fire Tad posts.
Well, since I've never posted 1, I guess you'll have to keep holding your breath.

It also warms my heart that you care so much about what I do or do not watch.

I called Cox to add TruTV and cancel the Pac 12 Network.

Good news: They gave me TruTV and Starz for free for the next 24 months.

Bad news: Pac 12 Network is included in my bundle so I can't get the gratification of canceling it - unless I downgrade to the most basic plan that doesn't include anything.

Because our best chance to get to the second weekend is if he’s scoring double digits and starting him might be what he needs to feel comfortable. I know we won 8 in a row mostly without him, but you don’t just sit that kind of talent.

We should probably be more concerned about if he's on the floor during the last 5-10 minutes. Buffs have been fine with LOB starting. Probably can't go wrong at this point.

Bad news: Pac 12 Network is included in my bundle so I can't get the gratification of canceling it - unless I downgrade to the most basic plan that doesn't include anything.
Can you call Comcast for me? I get TruTV but could use some free ****.

The spring game might be on the Pac12 network.

Went to the San Diego usual watch party location and they don’t have TruTV. 😂

NIT is on ESPN. What a ****ing joke.

Cody Williams is just abysmal as a defender and Boise knows it. Doesn't matter who he is guarding. They go right at him.

Tristan is the only one with anything going offensively right now.

Would love a play run for Cody. Need him and KJ cooking

Are we in UVA's locker room? Did the stink of their offensive ineptitude rub off on us?

Back