What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA 2024 Tourney game thread - #10 seed MEN's Bball - 1st 4 game vs. fellow #10 Boise State (In Dayton; Wed., 3/20, 7:10 PM MT; TruTV)

3 games of Tadball is enough. Let’s hang 80+ on the gators.
old danny glover GIF

Best game of his career. He was awesome. On both ends.

KJ is nails. Didn’t play great but made plays down the stretch.

LOB deserves massive credit for his defensive effort too.

J’Vonne’s worst game of the year. By a wide wide margin. Don’t care.

Boise St is good. This is a great win. Let’s get those Gators.
That game for KJ reminded me of a couple of Dinwiddie games, where you just trust the guy completely, and know it was a tough day with some bad plays where the box score will look bad, but dude made a lot of winning plays, then lo and behold closing it out with FTs gets him near 20 points.

I've been an Eddie fan all year, even with all his liabilities. Yes, he's slow on defense, dribbles too much, stuck to the floor. But the dude has basketball instincts through the roof. 99% of guys with his non-existent leaping ability would be on the bench at a tiny school. But he knows how to take advantage of every single shred of guile and hoops IQ he has, And a massive heart!

TDS ... I think its the way he glides that makes it seem like he's loafing. He was ****ing nails tonight, as he has been MANY times for us.

KJ ... what can you say? Made big plays when we needed them. That's who he is. An absolute grinder,

Have we seen the last of Cody? I hope so. He's lost. Looks like a little kid among men, horrendous footwork, no instincts, no first step, a total liability on defense, I don't know what GM would use a high pick on him.

I've been an Eddie fan all year, even with all his liabilities. Yes, he's slow on defense, dribbles too much, stuck to the floor. But the dude has basketball instincts through the roof. 99% of guys with his non-existent leaping ability would be on the bench at a tiny school. But he knows how to take advantage of every single shred of guile and hoops IQ he has, And a massive heart!

TDS ... I think its the way he glides that makes it seem like he's loafing. He was ****ing nails tonight, as he has been MANY times for us.

KJ ... what can you say? Made big plays when we needed them. That's who he is. An absolute grinder,

Have we seen the last of Cody? I hope so. He's lost. Looks like a little kid among men, horrendous footwork, no instincts, no first step, a total liability on defense, I don't know what GM would use a high pick on him.

Cody is not a liability on defense.

After tonight's sh!ttyness on the defensive boards, that offensive rebound line scares the **** out of me.

I know their center is out, but the talking heads said a lot of that rebound production came from their guards...

We didn’t forget how to rebound. It was a function of hounding their shooters at the three-point line.

It's an interesting thing that is playing out with Cody. I can't remember anything like it. Some mock drafts have Cody going #1 overall. Yet, he's not starting at the end of the season. My guess is he won't be a lottery pick. And he would benefit greatly by coming back. I just don't know if that is doable.

I'm guessing you are great a building people's confidence. Yo don't just bench a player with CW's talent unless they aren't giving effort or have an attitude problem. You can keep him on a shorter leash but encouragement and faith from a head coach builds confidence. Ask Mike Malone

Eddie gets in trouble when he puts it on the floor in the face of a double team. First half, they called fouls when Eddie was hacked. Second half they didn't. While he is not super athletic, he is quite coordinated with very good spatial awareness. A great passer. And can make an easy hoop out of what looks like not a great position.

I think Eddie found something from the deep post using the basket to protect his shot from getting blocked

It's an interesting thing that is playing out with Cody. I can't remember anything like it. Some mock drafts have Cody going #1 overall. Yet, he's not starting at the end of the season. My guess is he won't be a lottery pick. And he would benefit greatly by coming back. I just don't know if that is doable.
I don't recall seeing a player look so lost on the floor who is supposedly so good. I don't follow the NBA nearlly as much as most on here, and obviously when guys are drafted from overseas, you don't really know what they look like against elite competition. So there may have been lots of guys drafted in the lottery who looked like dog **** against high-level competition, but had all the physical traits to make them a lottery pick.

Back