What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA 2024 Tourney game thread - #10 seed MEN's Bball - 1st 4 game vs. fellow #10 Boise State (In Dayton; Wed., 3/20, 7:10 PM MT; TruTV)

I don't recall seeing a player look so lost on the floor who is supposedly so good. I don't follow the NBA nearlly as much as most on here, and obviously when guys are drafted from overseas, you don't really know what they look like against elite competition. So there may have been lots of guys drafted in the lottery who looked like dog **** against high-level competition, but had all the physical traits to make them a lottery pick.
Peyton Watson got limited minutes at UCLA, averaged around 3 points, and the Nuggs took him in the 1st.

It's an interesting thing that is playing out with Cody. I can't remember anything like it. Some mock drafts have Cody going #1 overall. Yet, he's not starting at the end of the season. My guess is he won't be a lottery pick. And he would benefit greatly by coming back. I just don't know if that is doable.
He would have done better at the G League Ignite the way this all went down

Peyton Watson got limited minutes at UCLA, averaged around 3 points, and the Nuggs took him in the 1st.

I'm sure that's what's going to happen, because the NBA draft is about potential, but if I was a fan of a team that took him with a lottery pick, I'd be pissed.

I see him right now as a project in the NBA, if for no other reason than his total lack of upper body strength.

It's really just a total cry for help.
gravity falls steven bomb GIF

TDS deserves major props, IMO. He has taken a lot of flack this season, but came up huge when he needed him most. Not only was he scoring while the rest of the team was struggling, but the three-pointer when the score was 47-43 was the play of the game IMO. I think we're going home without that shot. Completely changed the trajectory of a game that felt like it was slipping away from us.

Real quick look at Florida's resume: Can we call UVA a bad loss after what we watched last night? Worst loss of the season might be that one to Vandy.

Beat Alabama twice, Auburn once, and Kentucky.
I only saw them a couple times and they seem like a team that rides momentum, positive or negative. Can't let a team like that start feeling its mojo.

Very ugly win, but a win is a win and now we are in the real tourney. Let's play better on Friday and move on. It's possible.

**** Flaaaarida and go buffs!

I only saw them a couple times and they seem like a team that rides momentum, positive or negative. Can't let a team like that start feeling its mojo.
Florida's a much better matchup for us than Boise was because they want to play quicker than we do. They attack the rim from what I've read. We need to be decent defensively-should have the edge there. Florida isn't good there. Can't say I'm shocked by that given Todd Golden is only 38

Eddie needs to keep his poise. I get the emotion, but that tech he picked up was deserved and stupid on his part.

Last edited:
I'll take your word for it. Like i said, I don't follow it that closely, But wow, he looks awful in all phases right now.
It was just one game but that was pretty brutal. I think he is pressing and maybe he's a little hurt still.

Back