What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA 2024 Tourney game thread - #10 seed MEN's Bball - 2nd round game vs. #2 seed Marquette (In Indianapolis; Sunday, 3/24, 10:10 AM MT; CBS)

What a fun 5-day run and great effort Buffs, thanks for making March Madness extra fun this year!

At the same time so disappointing because we were oh so close...
This team ended up being in a dogfight against every decent team (except Zona) and pulled out about half of them. Weird sequencing, dropping almost all the close battles in OOC and first half of conference play, then pulling most of them out down the stretch.

Great season. I had sweet sixteen hopes early in the season, but even though they didn’t get there, they didn’t really underachieve.

This team from after that UCLA game on, was fun to root for and made me a proud fan.

Too bad there were some air headed moments during this game that cost us a chance, along with guys not hitting wide open shots. They hit theirs, we didn’t.

I’m just sad because the chance was there to put that sweet sixteen and truly even elite 8 stamp on the season, but we can’t say, we’ll do it next year. Between guys who we know are leaving and what I’ve heard about how none of the top 6 rotation will be back, to me it just feels like the end of a good series, with nothing on the good on the horizon to fill the empty slot.

Gutsy season. Go Buffs!

There was contact that usually gets a whistle, not from this crew.

I guess you tell your players to foul ridiculously hard.
You can swipe and foul hard there, Tad says he coaches situational basketball and yet I have never seen a single moment where they looked like they knew exactly what to do.

Seriously. How many turnovers and missed shots? Purely average performance in my opinion but not the only cause for the loss for sure. Marquette is a good team, no shame in the loss. Just a lot of missed opportunities.
He shot 50%, including from 3, had 2 really nice blocks. 3 turnovers, one of which he got mauled on that would have been a foul in any other game.

He was a big reason they were able to close the gap in the second half.

Great. I'm drunk for the fourth day in a row. It's 11.26 AM and the buffs just lost.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Back