What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA 2024 Tourney game thread - #10 seed MEN's Bball - 2nd round game vs. #2 seed Marquette (In Indianapolis; Sunday, 3/24, 10:10 AM MT; CBS)

What a ride this last month has been. So proud of these Buffs and the grit and toughness they showed over and over. Just ran into a team that couldn’t miss today. And we missee 3 WIDE OPEN 3s in the last 3 minutes. That was it. Oh, and somehow couldn’t keep Kolek off his left hand, unreal. Marquette is absolutely not better than us. Loved that Cody stepped up in his last game for us. Go make your millions, kid.

Jeez … talk about reset button. What does the starting five look like next year? Are any of them on the roster now? Kidding .. sort of …

Look I don't know **** but I'm baffled that he's an expected lottery pick

Can't say I'll miss him and can't think of a lottery pick who's made less of an impact. Is there a single game that he won for us this year? He got beat defensively again and again today and just kind of jogged up the floor with no urgency. Let's get in the portal and bring in a few more ballers for next year.

Can't say I'll miss him and can't think of a lottery pick who's made less of an impact. Is there a single game that he won for us this year? He got beat defensively again and again today and just kind of jogged up the floor with no urgency. Let's get in the portal and bring in a few more ballers for next year.
Weird take. He's a really good player but he's raw.

He made plays today and we would not have been in the game without him.

What a ride this last month has been. So proud of these Buffs and the grit and toughness they showed over and over. Just ran into a team that couldn’t miss today. And we missee 3 WIDE OPEN 3s in the last 3 minutes. That was it. Oh, and somehow couldn’t keep Kolek off his left hand, unreal. Marquette is absolutely not better than us. Loved that Cody stepped up in his last game for us. Go make your millions, kid.

Jeez … talk about reset button. What does the starting five look like next year? Are any of them on the roster now? Kidding .. sort of …
Who is in the portal?

I assume that’s the case. I just find it baffling. There was never a time where he was even a top 3 player for this team and he never looked the part during this run.
5* out of high school, super star brother in the league. Needs another year (or two) in college to reach his potential and be drafted on merit. Staying in college would set him best for NBA success and he’s in the finical position to do so. Leaving now could work out either way, he could wind up being a solid NBA player or he could just as easily ride the end of the bench and be out of the league in a few years. Seems like his brother would tell him that he’s a year or two ouf from being an NBA player.

KJ (I can hope)-Ruffin-Hammond-Dak-Diop for starting 5?

We didn't have a good first half defensively. Need defenders in the portal.

5* out of high school, super star brother in the league. Needs another year (or two) in college to reach his potential and be drafted on merit. Staying in college would set him best for NBA success and he’s in the finical position to do so. Leaving now could work out either way, he could wind up being a solid NBA player or he could just as easily ride the end of the bench and be out of the league in a few years. Seems like his brother would tell him that he’s a year or two ouf from being an NBA player.
Gonna disagree here. His best chance to develop for the NBA is playing in the NBA. All basketball all the time. No classes. No ****ty walk ons. Better coaches.

I want him to stay but if you’re a lottery pick, you have to go.

Tad's made his position on guys going pro very clear-If you're hearing you're going to be a 1st round pick, go pro.

Weird take. He's a really good player but he's raw.

He made plays today and we would not have been in the game without him.
Cody made a lot of good plays for us today. NBA will make him a lottery pick because of what he can be at 24/25 years old, not for what he is at 18/19. Everything I've heard is that he's a great character guy who teammates and coaches respect.

What are you like this?
Watch the game analytically and watch each players movement and decisions. Great coaching is great coaching, bad coaching is bad coaching
I watch the games very closely and am not just trying to be a jerk. Tad's teams are not crisp and intelligent on situational details, if you think differently, good for you

This would be the time for Tad to retire, unless he's got drive to go through a rebuild and wait 3-4 years to get another chance to dance.
Next year's starting squad (without almost zero talent on the bench):
Hammond
RJ Smith
Ruffin
Dak
Diop

All the seniors can come back (COVID)...any reason why they won't? Da Silva is only one that could try the NBA gring (but he's probably a G league at first).

Why would a coach call a Timeout on a small momentum run so early, just let it go Shaka

Eddie is the sloppiest weakest hand dude ever

Are Eddie's hands the size of Trumps?
Weak ass hands

You can swipe and foul hard there, Tad says he coaches situational basketball and yet I have never seen a single moment where they looked like they knew exactly what to do.

Quay and Vonleh can rebound better than Eddie

Ok boss
Division 1 sports are decided by millimeters and micro seconds, but we will be back in the tourney in 5 years

Watch the game analytically and watch each players movement and decisions. Great coaching is great coaching, bad coaching is bad coaching
I watch the games very closely and am not just trying to be a jerk. Tad's teams are not crisp and intelligent on situational details, if you think differently, good for you
You Are Dumb Mario Lopez GIF

Cody made a lot of good plays for us today. NBA will make him a lottery pick because of what he can be at 24/25 years old, not for what he is at 18/19. Everything I've heard is that he's a great character guy who teammates and coaches respect.

Yea I get it, the NBA drafts on potential for the most part

This would be the time for Tad to retire, unless he's got drive to go through a rebuild and wait 3-4 years to get another chance to dance.
Next year's starting squad (without almost zero talent on the bench):
Hammond
RJ Smith
Ruffin
Dak
Diop
Tad is in the same position that Saban was in, maybe without the age and family dynamics
The game and College Sports have changed a lot and he may not be built for this next few years
Gonna be an interesting off season

Back