What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tournament Day 3

Ennis could've drove on both of those last shots especially the last one but he was trying to be a hero. It would've been classic since Cuse hadn't hit a 3 all night but instead they ended up 0-10 from 3-point range. Officiating was terrible both ways in this game. I don't think this tournament could get any worse for me personally, starting with selection Sunday

Dayton has won 2 games by 3 points total.

Dayton and Wichita State are now my primary rooting interests for the remainder of the tourney. I didn't fill out a bracket this year (what's the point, other than begging for frustration). But I love the way these two teams play.

Michigan is my default fav ... just for sentimental reasons (had season tix in their championship season in '89).

And for those who think today mostly sucked for excitement (and it did ... except for the second half of the Dayton-SU game) ... the slate for tomorrow promises to be incredible. Send the wifey/girlfriend off to church/shopping/rendezvous with her lover, take the dog out early to do his/her business for the day, lay in a hefty supply of chips, dips, beer and/or other libations ... then kick off your shoes and prepare for a classic day of great college hoops.

Last edited:
While I understand the dislike for UO (I don't like Nike U in general or Altman's recruiting of short-term transfers, etc., myself) ... the Pac 12 has an opportunity to place 4 teams in the Sweet Sixteen, two of whom CU will have beaten. It seems to me that if that were to happen, it raises the conference's national profile ... and CU's as well.

I admit that after Thursday, I'm looking for anything remotely positive. :huh:

While I understand the dislike for UO (I don't like Nike U in general or Altman's recruiting of short-term transfers, etc., myself) ... the Pac 12 has an opportunity to place 4 teams in the Sweet Sixteen, two of whom CU will have beaten. It seems to me that if that were to happen, it raises the conference's national profile ... and CU's as well.

Go rent-a-Ducks

Or it can be viewed as helping Oregon recruit over CU.

**** all Pac-12 teams not named CU

Meanwhile ... Harvard has gone on a 17-2 run and closed to within 2 against MSU.

Bandwagon U got a good look. Home team prevails. BU is the better team at a neutral site.

So am I crazy but are the refs super inconsistent. Some games they call the hand check other games they don't.

I like the movement in Harvard's offense. Doesn't look like they're cashing in on these possessions enough to pull the upset but I really like what I've seen from their style of play today.

Or it can be viewed as helping Oregon recruit over CU.

I don't see how UO going to the Sweet 16 two years in a row necessarily would give them a recruiting advantage over CU, especially seeing as how we can claim that we've beat them the last 3 times we played them. Not to mention that we're the only team in the conference to go to three consecutive Dances.

Besides, it's obvious that Tad and Dana have vastly different philosophies re recruiting and the type of kids they want to recruit ... so forgive me if I don't give that particular concern much credence (with all due respect).

Back