What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Tourney Auto-Bids

Iowa State with a very impressive comeback to be KU for the Big 12

Cyclones came from down by double digits in all 3 of their Big 12 tourney games. They like to give their fans heart failure. Only lead once in the first game and that was when it counted, at the buzzer. 2nd game against Oklahoma should have gone to OT but an OU player misses a layup to send the game to OT. Against KU, the drama was the comeback as they won by more than 2 points.

Iowa State's AD had a heart attack earlier in the week and this can't be helping him in his recovery.

Kentucky, Georgia State and VCU win their tourneys. That shouldn't have any impact on bids.

Only the Big 10 and American are left. B1G only effects seeding. American would be a bubble buster if UConn beats SMU. Huskies are in the NIT if they lose.

Either VCU got healthy again or Shaka just worked some insane magic. So many tournaments going on I haven't kept up with VCU personnel issues

That Wyoming game was terrible. I was switching and forth between the Kansas ISU game and that one. I swear at one point the score was 33-34, I watched the KU game for at least 15 minutes, came back and the score was 40-39 and 10 minutes of game time elapsed. Even the big 10 laughed at the final score.

Congrats to Wyoming, you did what it took.

Wyoming was held scoreless for the first 10 or so minutes of the second half. After they broke the drought, they were only down 5 or so. That usedto be CU.

Best part about them winning was taking CSU's bid.

Wyoming was held scoreless for the first 10 or so minutes of the second half. After they broke the drought, they were only down 5 or so. That usedto be CU.

Best part about them winning was taking CSU's bid.
Losing Avila did 'em in.

Back