What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Transfer Portal and the Buffs

We should be expecting to see the team next year that HCMT said he wanted the day he walked into the building; one that runs the ball on our terms, and plays physical/sound defense. It’s under this lens that I expect us to win 6 games minimum, with some of these wins being against teams with better talent. It almost shouldn't matter who we start at QB. But for that reason, I hope it’s Lewis.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

I'll never put Arizona in the sure category. They seem to have our number.
I do like Stanford away, WSU and Utah at home.
UCLA at home would be a good win but Kelly is turning things around.
Also, I like Arizona State at home. They are better, but CU has found a way to handle them. We seem to have Herm's number.

6 games is a must for the bowl practices and maybe for recruiting, however I think that CU will be more ready to pop in 2021. That being said, with two solid Senior ILB's, the newcomers, and the defenses resurgence over the last 5 games of the season, with good QB play and more wrinkles in the offense, I hope CU pops in 2020.

Tate is gone the curse is broken.

We should be expecting to see the team next year that HCMT said he wanted the day he walked into the building; one that runs the ball on our terms, and plays physical/sound defense. It’s under this lens that I expect us to win 6 games minimum, with some of these wins being against teams with better talent. It almost shouldn't matter who we start at QB. But for that reason, I hope it’s Lewis.

According to Matt Zenitz of AL.com, Georgia sophomore S Otis Reese has entered his name into the transfer portal.

Reese (6'3/210) was a four-star recruit out of high school, ultimately signing with Georgia after being a Michigan verbal commit up until National Signing Day in February 2018. In two seasons at Georgia, the sophomore safety appeared in 25 games and accounted for 16 total tackles. Thirteen of those tackles were tallied as a freshman, when he appeared in 11 of Georgia's 14 games. Reese will likely have to sit out the 2020 season per NCAA transfer rules (unless he goes the FCS route), and he'll have two seasons of eligibility remaining.

Mr. Tucker, Mr. Mel Tucker, you have a call waiting...Time to fire up that little zombie jet.

According to Matt Zenitz of AL.com, Georgia sophomore S Otis Reese has entered his name into the transfer portal.

Reese (6'3/210) was a four-star recruit out of high school, ultimately signing with Georgia after being a Michigan verbal commit up until National Signing Day in February 2018. In two seasons at Georgia, the sophomore safety appeared in 25 games and accounted for 16 total tackles. Thirteen of those tackles were tallied as a freshman, when he appeared in 11 of Georgia's 14 games. Reese will likely have to sit out the 2020 season per NCAA transfer rules (unless he goes the FCS route), and he'll have two seasons of eligibility remaining.

Were there any guys who eventually committed to Baylor that we were close on the last couple of years? Just wondering if any guys will try and transfer with Rhule out now.

I'm late to the conversation on this one, but if Oregon ****ing State can go 5-7 while being competitive with Stanford, Washington, Oregon (blew us out), Washington State (blew us out) and BEAT UCLA (blew us out) and Arizona, then CU can get one more win. Ridiculous that anyone still thinks after the last 3 years that another of 5-7 would be acceptable "if the losses are close."

I'm late to the conversation on this one, but if Oregon ****ing State can go 5-7 while being competitive with Stanford, Washington, Oregon (blew us out), Washington State (blew us out) and BEAT UCLA (blew us out) and Arizona, then CU can get one more win. Ridiculous that anyone still thinks after the last 3 years that another of 5-7 would be acceptable "if the losses are close."
No bowl is a failure.

GO GET HIM TUCKER!
Source: Georgia offensive lineman Cade Mays has entered the transfer portal.

Former five-star recruit. Started 11 games this year.

Back