What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

NCAA Volleyball 2nd Round vs #10 Minnesota

The video is a little behind

Sorry. I'll defer to your pace. I'm watching three football games right now, reading everything I can on the KU game today and following the score. It's been quite a day for college sports.

Sorry. I'll defer to your pace. I'm watching three football games right now, reading everything I can on the KU game today and following the score. It's been quite a day for college sports.

you need to put this as your top priority, bitch.

The Buffs season is officially over. Nothing to be ashamed of in this match. They fought hard and came back to bring it to a 5th set against one of the best teams in America and on the road where they've been bad all year. Hopefully, they can build on this and be even better next year.

:gobuffs:

It was a great season for the Buffs. The seniors leave the team in much better shape than they found it, and we have a lot of solid talent returning next year. This team only gets better.

Congrats on a great season Buffs!

Kritza can coach some volleyball and hopefully this run raises the profile of the program a little and recruits have started to think of us as a Pac-12 program, which should get her into plenty more living rooms nationwide with that being the premiere v-ball conference. What has impressed me is that in our non-revenue sports we have shown that we can compete within a very strong conference and we certainly belong. XC and soccer already showed that this year and volleyball is doing it too with a tournament win and some upsets of ranked conference foes. Both men's and women's basketball are poised for top half finishes for years to come since we have fantastic coaches who also seem determined to build something here rather than bolt with a taste of success. CU is great for fostering that atmosphere that you can win here and enjoy the quality of life for you and your family without using it as a stepping stone coaching job.

Now, if only we can get football to get on the wave the rest of the sports are riding...

Proud of our girls and their breakthrough season!

Going out in 5 to a top 10 team on their court is nothing to hang your head about.

Congrats to the young women and coaches on a hard fought match and great season. One thing this shows- you can own the road - no more worries about that next year! (The Buffs beat a team favored over them last night, and came within a few points of beating the #10 seeded team AT THEIR HOME who is led by last year's U.S. Olympic team coach and have a couple of the top players in the country.)

Last edited:
Congrats to the young women and coaches on a hard fought match and great season. One thing this shows- you can own the road - no more worries about that next year! (The Buffs beat a team favored over them last night, and came within a few points of beating the #10 seeded team AT THEIR HOME who is led by last year's U.S. Olympic team coach and have a couple of the top players in the country.)

Ditto this. Just wish I could have stayed and seen it in person.

This team should be very proud of themselves for what they have accomplished.

Great season Buffs.

But now I have to ask everyone to jump on my Alma Mater's Bandwagon. My Toreros play the Fuskers in the sweet 16 in Lincoln, and with a win could potentially face Texa$. GO TOREROS!

Since one of my favorite teams to cheer for in any sport is "who ever is playing Nebraska", I can go that easy. GO TOREROS!

Back