What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Neb-CSU?

To the pain means the first thing you will lose will be your feet below the ankles. Then your hands at the wrists. Next your nose.
The next thing you will lose will be your left eye followed by your right.
Your ears you keep and I'll tell you why. So that every shriek of every child at seeing your hideousness will be yours to cherish. Every babe that weeps at your approach, every woman who cries out, "Dear God! What is that thing," will echo in your perfect ears. That is what to the pain means. It means I leave you in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery forever.

You are Ok in my book, dammit. Even though I haven't colored in it yet.

"The battle of wits has begun...it ends when you decide ..and we drink"

How cute, another angry person.

Are they starting due to inury or ability? Big difference

And just what Buff knowledge would you like to quiz me on?

I'm not angry - just here to help. All three started due to ability (at least according to the coaches - some on here disagree tho).

Quiz? I think you just failed your first question. Second test of Buff knowledge: Sing the CU fight song as loud as you can. :lol:

"The battle of wits has begun...it ends when you decide ..and we drink"

But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you, are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

i'm not angry - just here to help. All three started due to ability (at least according to the coaches - some on here disagree tho).

Quiz? I think you just failed your first question. Second test of buff knowledge: Sing the cu fight song as loud as you can. :lol:

fight cu down the field
cu must win
fight fight for victory
cu knows no defeat(except to nebraska)
we'll roll up a mighty score(62)
never give in
shoulder to shoulder
we will(quote the princess bride)
fight fight
fight fight fight

so there.

fight cu down the field
cu must win
fight fight for victory
cu knows no defeat(except to nebraska)
we'll roll up a mighty score(62)
never give in
shoulder to shoulder
we will(quote the princess bride)
fight fight
fight fight fight

so there.

tHAT WAS IN ALL CAPS BUT IT DIDN'T HOLD FOR SOME REASON.

But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you, are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

You've made your decision then?

Speaking of that scene. My physics teacher made us watch that the first day of class to help us understand what happens when you over think problems. He was trying to make the point that physics doesn't have to be as hard as some make it.

Speaking of that scene. My physics teacher made us watch that the first day of class to help us understand what happens when you over think problems. He was trying to make the point that physics doesn't have to be as hard as some make it.

:bs: aviation physics absolutly whopped my ass. then again, i am mathmatically retarded so.....:huh:

:bs: aviation physics absolutly whopped my ass. then again, i am mathmatically retarded so.....:huh:

I'm not saying it was easy by any means. I think he just didn't want the class getting all worked up over it. I never took aviation physics and I don't think I'd want to either.

What in the world could THAT be?!?!?

princess%20bride.gif

Let me get this straight: you bombed a class about how a plane flies, and you still got your commercial aviation license? :wow:

I may never fly again! :lol:

If you had any, you would appreciate it. Doesn't matter who you are, if yoou aren't gonna be gone in 4 years, you may as well take the NEEDLE if you aren't playing.

Heck, that's how our linemen of days gone by were developed.

FIFY :smile2:

Let me get this straight: you bombed a class about how a plane flies, and you still got your commercial aviation license? :wow:

I may never fly again! :lol:

no. keep flying. i passed a class (not by much) that i found to be very hard with my mathmatically challenged brain that dealt with the science of flight.
egg head stuff. engineer stuff. gee whiz stuff. PFM in my mind.

i dont need to know the equation of why they decided to make the wing area what they did on the airplane i fly. i just need to know i cant go above 37,000' because of it. :thumbsup:

Back