What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska Called Virginia Tech "Pansies"

Big f'ing deal....it was written with satire for ****s sake. Just friendly smack talk.....We don't have or disrespect the hokies ffs. We hate and disrespect buffs ;)

"As a member of the Hokie Nation, I would like to let ya'll know how much fun our group had this past weekend in the land of Big Red. I don't just mean the "W". From the time we arrived on Thursday, everyone we met was helpful and just looking to have a good time. We enjoyed Sidetracks Friday night and a full afternoon of tailgating on Saturday with some very gracious Cornhuskers. They supplied us with food and beverage and could not have been more hospitable. I had heard that UN was a very visiting fan friendly place and it turned out to be all I had hoped. I won't even go into the actual game here, this blog is simply to let you know that your hospitality was greatly appreciated and I invite as many of you as can make it to venture to Blacksburg next year. We try to have the same mentality of "let's all have some fun and enjoy a good ball game". Man that really sounds corny, but you know what I mean. Once again, thanks, it was a blast, from what I can remember."

Posted by Hokie Haven

:iagree:
I have a legitimate question. Why does anyone care how "classy" oposing teams fans think you are. I always thought it was more fun to play in front of rabid fans who hated your team than in front of a bunch of Casper Milquetoasts who politely clap for you after you hand their boys their asses. What we should be saying is, "you better bring your A-game when you play us and our fans are rabid assholes; so keep your helmut on till you get to the lockerroom."

I personally could give a f*&k if anyone thinks we are classy or not. I will get drunk and throw $hit at my TV and get pissed if I want to. I don't become an a$$ at games, but I do talk football with opposing fans and stand by my team through the discussion. This doesn't mean I'm going to say, "Oh, I hope you guys beat us and if you do I'll take it well." F*&k that! I hope like hell we beat every team we play and leave their smoldering bodies on the field as we are walking away with their women! :thumbsup:

I personally could give a f*&k if anyone thinks we are classy or not. I will get drunk and throw $hit at my TV and get pissed if I want to. I don't become an a$$ at games, but I do talk football with opposing fans and stand by my team through the discussion. This doesn't mean I'm going to say, "Oh, I hope you guys beat us and if you do I'll take it well." F*&k that! I hope like hell we beat every team we play and leave their smoldering bodies on the field as we are walking away with their women! :thumbsup:
"To conquer you enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women."

-- Arnold Schwartznegger, Governor of Calfornia on the meaning of life.

That's more like it Big Red.

Back