What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Nebraska Game Week - Prime: “This is personal. That’s the message of the week.”

Guys I’m getting nervous, their qb has been watching film like crazy
Friday The 13Th Scream GIF by Karla Delakidd

What can we expect at RB this weekend?

D. Edwards- obviously a focal point and a huge threat as a pass catcher.

The Kerson Brothers.....Wil & Hank- RB's that may have success running through the tackles but don't seem to be used as pass catchers.

McCaskill: Looks like a BEAST in videos that I have seen. What will his role be?

Kavosiey Smoke: I have seen old Kentucky videos that show him as the smaller and faster back to their #1 RB C. Rodriguez but I am not sure what his style is.

Anyone know how these 5 RB's will work this weekend?

Watched the corn game from Thursday. CU staff will have a plan to eliminate Sims from running. Will force him to throw more and will be picked 3 times. Corn best lineman out for the first half. They will not be able to stop the Buff "O". Buff's by 30.
The only difference between the Nubs and Indiana/Rutgers are those national titles they won 30 years ago that nobody cares about now.

Easiest way to deal with a team like this is to jump on them. We force them to play catch up all day they'll break.

Found this in the closet... must have been really hammered when I bought this. Can I actually wear this on the plane? Senate Rules... 67% and above wins.

View attachment 64235
if you do not wear this in transit, i will be disappointed in you.

we have all paid the price. it is time to show out.

i am still in texas and i am doing all i can to leave a mark on their ****ing souls.

we are "that guy"-- lean in and enjoy it.

I don’t get as good of info anymore but the main takeaway I got from both of Nebraska’s camps was that they had some guys but not a ton of star power. I think this tweet illustrates it well:

Which to be fair - Colorado has not had enough P5 guys over the years. Their fall camp reminded me of 2016 CU where the defense legitimately won every single day and their fans were desperate to get any kind of positive reviews of the offense where the best reviews seemed to be: the offense did some things today. We ended up having a legit defense in 2016, tbd on theirs.

I’ve seen a few smart twitters rave about Sims’ potential. I think he’s a bit like Montez where the frame combined with the highs make you think he must be a first round QB. But the lows are there often and you could see how he resorts to lazy mechanics in that Minnesota game. 2nd or 3rd day of camp, Rhule ripped into the QBs, namely Sims, because they were doing endzone warmups with the WRs - with no defenders - and the QBs were missing throws. Instead of it lighting a fire under the QBs, it ended up being a bad omen and they had one of their worst days of camp. Compare that to Shedeur who reportedly didn’t have a single bad day of camp.

Tldr: we’re gonna ****ing win. ;)

Back